Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bad advice for DIY projects

On 22 Nov 2011 11:43:43 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 00:15:26 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Agree, that sounds like a DIY gone wrong.

There was one, years ago. woman thought she wasn't
beautiful, so she injected cooking oil into her cheeks.
More, and more. Really inflated herself a lot.

One of the customers where my wife works is a painter. Somehow he
screwed up one of his tools and had paint injected in his hand,
filling his arm with paint. They had to leave it open so it would
drain. A real mess and they don't know if he'll ever work again.

I see a chance for another Stephen Gass ...

Please no! The world doesn't need a, government mandated, $3500 paint roller.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

" wrote in
:

On 22 Nov 2011 11:43:43 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
m:

wrote:

Agree, that sounds like a DIY gone wrong.

There was one, years ago. woman thought she wasn't
beautiful, so she injected cooking oil into her cheeks.
More, and more. Really inflated herself a lot.

One of the customers where my wife works is a painter. Somehow he
screwed up one of his tools and had paint injected in his hand,
filling his arm with paint. They had to leave it open so it would
drain. A real mess and they don't know if he'll ever work again.

I see a chance for another Stephen Gass ...

Please no! The world doesn't need a, government mandated, $3500 paint
roller.

Exactly ...

--
Best regards
Han

VSO Projects Weatherlawyer UK diy 2 July 18th 11 04:55 PM
do all projects end like this? Nate Nagel Home Repair 35 December 5th 07 03:29 AM
Ever have projects you don't like? mac davis Woodturning 15 September 6th 07 01:03 AM
My Two projects - Can I do it? D J Home Repair 10 January 14th 07 01:22 PM
Need advice on pnuematic sander or sanding drums for intarsia projects? Roger M. Woodworking 2 October 25th 05 12:37 PM