Posted to alt.home.repair

Default STOCKING UP ON ELECTRICITY

I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. I just bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. What is the
best way to fill this tank? How many days of electricity will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. I just bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. What is the
best way to fill this tank? How many days of electricity will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Hi,
I bet your IQ is about 50?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 16, 5:51*am, Tony Hwang wrote:
wrote:
I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. *I just bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. *What is the
best way to fill this tank? *How many days of electricity will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Hi,
I bet your IQ is about 50?

Troll.
But all he needs is a diesel/petrol generator to go with his tank.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 22:51:44 -0700, Tony Hwang

I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. I just bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. What is the
best way to fill this tank? How many days of electricity will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Hi,
I bet your IQ is about 50?

I don't think trolls have IQs that high.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. I just bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. What is the
best way to fill this tank? How many days of electricity will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Pretty simple.
Fill the tank with lithium batteries.
IF your electricity demands are near zero, your "tank"
will supply your needs for a LONG time.
Maybe long enough to acquire a clue.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 16, 3:57*am, joevan wrote:
On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 22:51:44 -0700, Tony Hwang

I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. *I just bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. *What is the
best way to fill this tank? *How many days of electricity will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Hi,
I bet your IQ is about 50?

I don't think trolls have IQs that high.

Kid's probably taking a break from his Occupy Wall Street activities
where he wonders why no one will hire him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in
:

I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. I just bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. What is the
best way to fill this tank? How many days of electricity will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Electricity is lighter than air. You must have the tank upside down then
fill it from underneath.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
wrote in
:

I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. I just bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. What is the
best way to fill this tank? How many days of electricity will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Electricity is lighter than air. You must have the tank upside down then
fill it from underneath.

Can't find the link, but somewhere on the interweb, there's a story about
a guy who uses PV panels to disassociate water.
He stores the gases in inverted barrels inside concentric
barrels full of water. The weight of the barrel stabilizes the gas
pressure.
He recombines the H and O at night for heating and lighting.
Don't remember if there was a fuel cell in the mix.

Not sure I'd want to live next door.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/16/2011 12:42 AM, wrote:
I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. I just bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. What is the
best way to fill this tank? How many days of electricity will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Make sure the tank is fiberglass or plastic. Other wise, you'll short
out all that electricity.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 23:42:16 -0600, wrote:

I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. I just bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. What is the
best way to fill this tank? How many days of electricity will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Personally, I would fill it with dehydrated water.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 23:42:16 -0600, wrote:

I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. I just bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. What is the
best way to fill this tank? How many days of electricity will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Climb in the tank and have someone pour boiling water in it. That will help
you think fast about this problem.

--
The difference between being a system admin and a sewage worker:
Either way you spend your day up to your neck in the waste products of

11/17/2011 12:12:26 AM
Posted to alt.home.repair

You can try a garden hose, just hook the hose bib to the
power cord. Remember, only fill the tank about 80% to allow
for expansion.

Should hold you for about three days.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. I just
bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. What
is the
best way to fill this tank? How many days of electricity
will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 15, 11:42*pm, wrote:
I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. *I just bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. *What is the
best way to fill this tank? *How many days of electricity will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Fill it with water, split a lamp cord down the middle and strip the
ends. Put one end in the water in the tank, place your left hand on
the outside of the tank and hold the other end of the power cord in
your right hand by the stripped wire. THat should give you sufficient
power storage to last you the rest of your life.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Congoleum Breckenridge wrote in news:ja1u0k$14t$1
@speranza.aioe.org:

On 11/16/2011 12:42 AM, wrote:
I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. I just bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. What is the
best way to fill this tank? How many days of electricity will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Make sure the tank is fiberglass or plastic. Other wise, you'll short
out all that electricity.

Excellent safety point!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:ja36cl
:

You can try a garden hose, just hook the hose bib to the
power cord. Remember, only fill the tank about 80% to allow
for expansion.

Should hold you for about three days.

Silly goose. That's what expansion tanks are for.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I offer advice, and get told I'm wrong. It's a tankless job.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Red Green" wrote in message