Posted to alt.home.repair
mike mike is offline

Default STOCKING UP ON ELECTRICITY

Red Green wrote:
wrote in
:

I want to be prepared for an emergency power outage. I just bought a
100 gallon tank and want to fill it with electricity. What is the
best way to fill this tank? How many days of electricity will a 100
gallon tank hold for normal usage?

Electricity is lighter than air. You must have the tank upside down then
fill it from underneath.

Can't find the link, but somewhere on the interweb, there's a story about
a guy who uses PV panels to disassociate water.
He stores the gases in inverted barrels inside concentric
barrels full of water. The weight of the barrel stabilizes the gas
pressure.
He recombines the H and O at night for heating and lighting.
Don't remember if there was a fuel cell in the mix.

Not sure I'd want to live next door.