Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default HF 3ph generator

http://www.harborfreight.com/engines...rator-192.html

I wonder what they actually ship-- the blue picture or the bronze picture??
LOL

$4,999, 20 kW, diesel, but "without control panel".... I wonder if they
mean circuit panel.

And 2,250 lbs.... holy ****....

Oh yeah, and "reconditioned".... hmmmm.......

Generac makes a 10 kW 3 ph nat gas gen, for about $8 K, iirc. No nat. gas
gens on HF.

Just fyi.

All of generac's stuff seems to be back-ordered.

--
EA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Existential Angst wrote:

http://www.harborfreight.com/engines...rator-192.html

I wonder what they actually ship-- the blue picture or the bronze picture??
LOL

$4,999, 20 kW, diesel, but "without control panel".... I wonder if they
mean circuit panel.

And 2,250 lbs.... holy ****....

Oh yeah, and "reconditioned".... hmmmm.......

Generac makes a 10 kW 3 ph nat gas gen, for about $8 K, iirc. No nat. gas
gens on HF.

Just fyi.

All of generac's stuff seems to be back-ordered.

--
EA

All of those reconditioned 20KW diesel generators available from
multiple sources apparently came out of refrigerated rail cars. I
haven't seen one personally, but they are supposed to be really good
rugged units.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

On 2011-11-15, Pete C. wrote:

Existential Angst wrote:

http://www.harborfreight.com/engines...rator-192.html

I wonder what they actually ship-- the blue picture or the bronze picture??
LOL

$4,999, 20 kW, diesel, but "without control panel".... I wonder if they
mean circuit panel.

And 2,250 lbs.... holy ****....

Oh yeah, and "reconditioned".... hmmmm.......

Generac makes a 10 kW 3 ph nat gas gen, for about $8 K, iirc. No nat. gas
gens on HF.

Just fyi.

All of generac's stuff seems to be back-ordered.

All of those reconditioned 20KW diesel generators available from
multiple sources apparently came out of refrigerated rail cars. I
haven't seen one personally, but they are supposed to be really good
rugged units.

The have a similar motor to the Detroit Diesel that I sold last
summer, except 2 cylinders instead of 3. Rugged, and loud.