Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Jerusalem is NOT the “Capital of “Israel“”

Hello,

.. . . No matter what “Jew” tells you. As a matter of fact thereis not
even any such thing as “Jew”.

If you love truth, you will seek the truth and hate the lie.

No such thing as "Jew":
http://resistance.jeeran.com/judaism/race/khazars.html
No Such Thing As "Jew": http://tinyurl.com/88y27
The Word "Jew" and the Scriptures:
http://assemblyoftrueisrael.com/the_word_jew.html

Rothschild Owns Israel:

http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...p&fr=altavista

In the agreement, in1948, when Palestinians were driven out to make
way for the Khazar Ashcanazi, Jerusalem was set aside for all the
nations of the world [sort of like a World Park], but now “Jew” is
making you believe it belongs to them. They are liars and murders
according to Jesus, as you can see he
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will
do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth,
because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh
of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” John 8:44-

And here is your proof:

Jews Take an Oath To Be LIARS:
Kol Nidre (Yom Kiper)(you can Google it):
"All vows, obligations, oaths or anathemas, pledges of all names,
which we have vowed, sworn, devoted, or bound ourselves to, from this
day of atonement, until the next day of atonement (whose arrival we
hope for in happiness) we repent, a forehand, of them all, they shall
all be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, void and made of no
effect; they shall not be binding, nor have any power; the vows shall
not be reckoned as vows, the obligations shall not be obligatory, nor
the oaths considered as oaths."
[the word “anathemas” refers to me, a Christian and you, a Muslim etc.
You can find this in the Talmud:
Hereis an example of the filth of the Talmud:
“Even the BEST of the Gentiles should be KILLED“(Google it):
http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/devilswrath/enemy
]
Harold Wallace Rosenthal
Anytime truth comes forth which exposes us, we simply rally our forces
-- the ignorant Christians. They attack the crusaders even if they are
members of their own families.
• We virtually get away with murder, and all the goy do is to talk
about it, which is ineffective since we, the masters of propaganda,
always publish a contradicting account.
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Harold_Rosenthal.html.

Obombo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fMPIXFXAXw
Obama: “I will never waver from supporting Israel":
A Horrifying Truth:
“Jews Reveal Their Plans For The World”:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZm6PmpkmDg

Obama his secret plan for our future :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-yEB...eature=related
And:
“Free trade functions to equalize the masses while elevating the elite
and their acquiescent political devotees” . . .
Cannon Fodder for the New World Order
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Art...Fodder_NWO.htm

Deanna Spingola | 2010-08-25 - Given the manner in which individual
governments exploit soldiers to enrich the bankers, those troops are
evidently expendable. Their bloodied bodies create massive profits for
the international bankers, the original advocates of globalism,
acquired through warfare, usually followed by sanctions, reparations
and finally obedience to an international entity.
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/

Coming Soon to Your House: See Military Turn Family Into Pool of
Blood:
http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=M_CRzdlA5To&feature=fvw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoMWGv5V2Ug

The Story of Your Enslavement: