Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ot Torture in Israel.

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Israel...ortureBan.html
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/anth...l#entry6593693

Much like their allies in the USA.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2010 8:06 AM, harry wrote:
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Israel...ortureBan.html
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/anth...l#entry6593693

Much like their allies in the USA.

don't fall for this BS, Harry
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2010 7:06 AM, harry wrote:
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Israel...ortureBan.html
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/anth...l#entry6593693

Much like their allies in the USA.

So what's the solution, dissolve Israel? Invite in a bunch of
people that no Arab state will take in? Why are The Palestinians
turned away by other Arab states? I'm not trying to be hostile
or nasty, I'd really like to know what the solution is. What
would you do if you had the power to fix things?

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ot Trolling in Usenet

The Daring Dufas wrote:

So what's the solution?

Not feeding the trolls.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 07:37:53 -0500, The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 8/8/2010 7:06 AM, harry wrote:
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Israel...ortureBan.html
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/anth...l#entry6593693

Much like their allies in the USA.

So what's the solution, dissolve Israel? Invite in a bunch of
people that no Arab state will take in? Why are The Palestinians
turned away by other Arab states? I'm not trying to be hostile
or nasty, I'd really like to know what the solution is. What
would you do if you had the power to fix things?

TDD

The Palestinians have broken every single treaty with Israel they have
entered into. Israel has been attacked by Egypt, Syria, and Syrian Muslims
who invaded Christian Lebanon. In addition, the Palestinians have
continuously attacked Israel with the sole intention of driving Israel into
the sea. This is NOT about land, but about the God of Israel. Islam demands
the execution of all infidels. Israel is the main infidel by Islam
standards. All Christian nations are next to receive the wrath of Islam's
Allah.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2010 9:54 AM, Michael Dobony wrote:
The Palestinians have broken every single treaty with Israel they have
entered into. Israel has been attacked by Egypt, Syria, and Syrian Muslims
who invaded Christian Lebanon. In addition, the Palestinians have
continuously attacked Israel with the sole intention of driving Israel into
the sea. This is NOT about land, but about the God of Israel. Islam demands
the execution of all infidels. Israel is the main infidel by Islam
standards. All Christian nations are next to receive the wrath of Islam's
Allah.

Don't sweat it. If Allah wanted us gone, we'd be gone. How could it be
otherwise? The current situation, with the entire Middle East with the
exception of Israel being a ********, is exactly as Allah desires.

If it's not, then Allah must not be the god the Muslims think he is.

Jay
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/anth...ut-israeli-bar...

Much like their allies in the USA.

So what's the solution, dissolve Israel? Invite in a bunch of
people that no Arab state will take in? Why are The Palestinians
turned away by other Arab states? I'm not trying to be hostile
or nasty, I'd really like to know what the solution is. What
would you do if you had the power to fix things?

TDD

The solution is leave them alone. Let them sort it out between them.
The reason for Israel's intransigence is they think they can do what
they like with US backing.
The USA needs Arabs more than Jews. The Arabs have oil for a start.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2010 7:06 AM, harry wrote:
[...]

The Israelis have stolen Palestinian land. They are entitled to take
any measures to get it back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 8, 1:30*pm, Frank wrote:
On 8/8/2010 8:06 AM, harry wrote:

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Israel...ortureBan.html
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/anth...ut-israeli-bar...

Much like their allies in the USA.

don't fall for this BS, Harry

How do you know it's not true? You heard on Fox TV?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote

The Israelis have stolen Palestinian land. They are entitled to take
any measures to get it back.

That is the bone of contention for a few thousand years. Who drove who out
of where? It will probably never be settled as it has been going on for
many centuries. I certainly don't know the answer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

"harry" wrote

The Israelis have stolen Palestinian land. They are entitled to take
any measures to get it back.

That is the bone of contention for a few thousand years. Who drove who out
of where? It will probably never be settled as it has been going on for
many centuries. I certainly don't know the answer.

Sorta thought it interesting that what at the time were essentially two
nomadic groups would have any claim on any specific piece of land.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ot Torture test for polyurethane

On Aug 8, 8:06*am, harry wrote:

So, which do you prefer - oil or water based polyurethane?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Those 2 entities, Israel and Palestine, don't matter, since the ending
of the world will solve all our "issues"...

http://www.endofworld.net/

Sonny
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

The Israelis have stolen Palestinian land. They are entitled to take
any measures to get it back.

Nope. They are entitled to try to conquer the land - I say bring 'em on.

The land in question was once part of the Ottoman Empire. Turkey joined with
Germany and Austria in the First World War. They lost.

Every bit of land not now part of Turkey was taken over by the allies,
thence the League of Nations, and ultimately the United Nations. The United
Nations, over the years, partioned the land into various countries (Morocco,
Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, etc.) and granted these new countries
independence.

So, then, modern Israel was ceded by force of arms, granted its own
independence, and defended against invasion three times since 1948.

The land of Israel is no more the "property" of the Palestinians than is
Algeria or Lebanon.

Here's another hint: Nobody wants the Palestinians. When Israel tried to
include Gaza as part of the Sinai give-back, Egypt said they didn't want
it - it was full of Palestinians! Jordan kicked the Palestinians out of
their country ("Black September"). The Palestinians were evicted from
Lebanon. After the first Gulf War, the Kuwaitis were less kind - they killed
the Palestinians who sided with Sadaam.

If the land "belongs" to someone other than Israel, Turky has the most
legitimate claim. But Turkey doesn't want the Palestinians either.

You might ask yourself why all this animus toward the Palestinians? It's
simple, really. They are hated because they are Palestinians!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2010 4:16 PM, HeyBub wrote:
If the land "belongs" to someone other than Israel, Turky has the most
legitimate claim. But Turkey doesn't want the Palestinians either.

You might ask yourself why all this animus toward the Palestinians? It's
simple, really. They are hated because they are Palestinians!

No, I believe nobody wants them because they're impossible to reason
with. They could have had everything they wanted long ago, except the
destruction of Israel. A homeland, autonomy, pretty much everything.

But did they take it? Hell, no. Talk about snatching defeat from the
wings of victory. They have a real talent for it. Idiots.

Jay

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jay Hanig wrote:

No, I believe nobody wants them because they're impossible to reason
with. They could have had everything they wanted long ago, except the
destruction of Israel. A homeland, autonomy, pretty much everything.

But did they take it? Hell, no. Talk about snatching defeat from the
wings of victory. They have a real talent for it. Idiots.

By every objective standard, the Palestinians were better off under the
Israeli thumb. Unemployment, infant mortality, life expectancy, standard of
living, universal suffrage, universal education (both sexes), electricity,
sanitation, access to health care, and so on.

After the Israelis left the West Bank, it degenerated into Lord of the Flies
land.

Still:
Jew: "Why are you complaining? When you had this land, it was a desert. Now
it's a forest!"
Arab: (thinks to himself) "Yeah, but it was MY desert and now it's YOUR
forest."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 8, 6:59*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Jay Hanig wrote:

No, I believe nobody wants them because they're impossible to reason
with. *They could have had everything they wanted long ago, except the
destruction of Israel. *A homeland, autonomy, pretty much everything.

But did they take it? *Hell, no. *Talk about snatching defeat from the
wings of victory. *They have a real talent for it. *Idiots.

By every objective standard, the Palestinians were better off under the
Israeli thumb. Unemployment, infant mortality, life expectancy, standard of
living, universal suffrage, universal education (both sexes), electricity,
sanitation, access to health care, and so on.

After the Israelis left the West Bank, it degenerated into Lord of the Flies
land.

I'm in shock! TWO posts actually citing facts rather than uninformed
(anti-Israel) opinions.

Maybe there are a few thinking people left out there.

It's true, nobody wants the poor Palestinians. Certainly not the
other Arab countries, which
use them as pawns, while privately scorning them. Recent surveys have
shown that people
in the "rich" Arab countries know little about their Palestinian
brothers and care less. Even
Saddam, who ran a secular state, didn't give squat about Palestine
until he discovered that
suddenly getting religion would be a political advantage, so he
piously whined about them.

They were actually under Egyptian sovereignty. After 1967, when Israel
offered to give them back to Egypt,
the Egyptians were savvy enough to say thanks, but no thanks; who
needs the headache. Which then devolved upon Israel.
Most of the elite Palestinians -- who were smart and hard-working --
fled after 1948 and again after 1967. Which left... what?

Still:
Jew: "Why are you complaining? When you had this land, it was a desert. Now
it's a forest!"
Arab: (thinks to himself) "Yeah, but it was MY desert and now it's YOUR
forest."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2010 7:06 AM, harry wrote:
[...]

Sigh! The same tired propaganda, direct from the sophisticated
Islamist machine, copied sheep-like by the American media which
long since got rid of their fact-checkers.

Israel never stole one hectare of "Palestinian" land. When young
people in their teens and twenties left the pogrom-infected stetls of
Europe, they bought land fair and square from the fat, complacent
Turkish overlords --AND FROM RICH ARABS who lived in luxury in Beirut,
caring not a fig for their Arab peasant workers. In 1948, when five
Arab armies attacked Israel at one minute after midnight on its first
day of national independence, Israel performed some kind of miracle.
I'm not religious, so I don't believe "God" had a hand in it, but
sometimes I wonder...! Anyway, the Arabs fled at the instigation of
the attackers, who promised that within a few weeks they could return
and take over the Jews' property. Didn't quite work out that way, did
it? The attacking Arab nations never lifted a finger to take in the
"refugees". Instead, they were ddeliberately left to fester in refugee
camps, where generation after generation was bred to fanatic hatred,
not of the Arabs who caused them to flee, but of the Jews who -- what
else is new? -- were responsible for their plight.

During the fighting in 1948 and again in 1967, a small number of Arab
villages were evacuated by the IDF because they stood in the way of
Israel's defence. Safe-conduct was offered by the IDF, but not always
accepted by the Arabs who had been thoroughly propagandized about the
Jews. A tiny fraction of readers ever bothered to seek out FACTUAL
information about the alleged "massacres" in some of these villages.
What else is new?

Oh, just one other thing: In 1948, nearly a million Jews were thrown
out, with just the clothes on their backs, all their property
confiscated, from the Arab countries attacking the new State of
Israel. Some of these families had lived in Iraq, Egypt, the other
Arab countries, for thousands of years, since the destruction of the
Second Temple. Did the UN create a special entity for them, as it did
for the largely VOLUNTARY Arab refugees? So what happened to these
Jewish refugees? They were taken in by Israel, which was nearly
starving at the time; by the US, Canada, South America, other
countries. Their plight remained below the radar for decades, until a
few years ago, representatives of these groups began to come forward
and describe their plight.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2010 7:06 AM, harry wrote:
[...]

I hear Liberal Commiecrats running screaming "Make it stop, make it
stop!" They have their fingers in their ears and going "LA LA LA LA
LA LA!" H.B., you shouldn't say or write things like that, it will
drive the history revisionists insane. 8-)

Have you hugged a terrorist today?

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 8, 6:01*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"harry" wrote

The Israelis have stolen Palestinian land. They are entitled to take
any measures to get it back.

That is the bone of contention for a few thousand years. *Who drove who out
of where? *It will probably never be settled as it has been going on for
many centuries. *I certainly don't know the answer.

Exactly so. Best left alone. If the USA hadn't gone sticking their
nose in, 11/9 would never have happened. This is why 11/9 was
perfectly justified. You were/are engaged in a war. Don't whinge
when they strike back.
They will do it again too. Somehow, somewhere. Think of the $billions
wasted as a result on security and inconvenience.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 8, 6:33*pm, Fillet wrote:
On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 13:01:28 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"harry" wrote

The Israelis have stolen Palestinian land. They are entitled to take
any measures to get it back.

That is the bone of contention for a few thousand years. *Who drove who out
of where? *It will probably never be settled as it has been going on for
many centuries. *I certainly don't know the answer.

http://revart.blogs.com/photos/uncat..._occupation_of...

That is a stupid link. Only about 25% of the area shown is Arab.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 8, 6:35*pm, Kurt Ullman wrote:

"harry" wrote

--
* I want to find a voracious, small-minded predator
and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist

At that time most of the world was nomadic/semi-nomadic. No reason to
get involved.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 8, 7:28*pm, Sonny wrote:
Those 2 entities, Israel and Palestine, don't matter, since the ending
of the world will solve all our "issues"...

http://www.endofworld.net/

Sonny

The world ends when you die.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 8, 9:16*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

They are hated by Jews because they are an embarassment and in the
way. Most of the rest of the world hates Jews because they are the
new fascists. No wonder anti-sematism is rife. We can see what evil
*******s Jews are by their actions.
Over here in Europe the population is in suppoort of the
Palestinians. Nobody likes Jews.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 8, 11:34*pm, Jay Hanig wrote:
On 8/8/2010 4:16 PM, HeyBub wrote:

If the land "belongs" to someone other than Israel, Turky has the most
legitimate claim. But Turkey doesn't want the Palestinians either.

You might ask yourself why all this animus toward the Palestinians? It's
simple, really. They are hated because they are Palestinians!

No, I believe nobody wants them because they're impossible to reason
with. *They could have had everything they wanted long ago, except the
destruction of Israel. *A homeland, autonomy, pretty much everything.

But did they take it? *Hell, no. *Talk about snatching defeat from the
wings of victory. *They have a real talent for it. *Idiots.

Jay

They want what's theirs. Not half a cake. Not the poorest land. They
want Jerusalem.
They knew if they agreed, there would soon be new demands. You can't
appease a Jew. They'll always be back for more.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 9, 2:59*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Jay Hanig wrote:

[...]

You lot were better off under us. And still would be.
By the same reasoning.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Aug 9, 2:59 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Jay Hanig wrote:

[...]

Are you kidding? It was against English law for the colonists to even
manufacture SHOVELS (in order to protect British industry).

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
[...]

Nah. Devotion to Jerusalem by Muslims is mostly a fiction.

"Jerusalem" is mentioned by name (or its alternative 'Zion') some 850 times
in the Hebrew scriptures and some 162 times in the New Testament.
"Jerusalem," in any of its 16 Arabic variants is completely absent from the
Koran.

The Israelis captured west Jerusalem in 1948, while east Jerusalem and the
Temple Mount (Holy Sanctuary) remained under Jordanian control. From 1948
until 1967, Jordan ruled east Jerusalem. During those 19 years, the king of
Jordan forbade Muslims from Israel entry to worship at the Mosque of Omar or
venerate the shrine of Mohammed's ascent to heaven.

In 1967, Moshe Dyan and Israeli paratroopers took over east Jerusalem. Dyan
immediately issued an edict that any pilgrim of any faith could enter Israel
for purposes of religious observance. Specifically, any Muslim pilgrim
crossing the Allenby Bridge from Jordan would be allowed passage unmolested.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/9/2010 7:14 AM, HeyBub wrote:
harry wrote:
On Aug 8, 11:34 pm, Jay wrote:
[...]

It's interesting and ignored by the bed wetters that Israel doesn't
intentionally destroy Muslim holy sites or mosques but the Muslims
will destroy everything representing a different faith when they
take over a territory. I do believe the Palestinians destroyed a
Jewish holy site when they were given land by Israel. The Taliban
blew up those centuries old Buddhas when they controlled Afghanistan. It
does no good to show them compassion or respect because they see
it as a sign of weakness.

Have you hugged a terrorist today?

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

It's interesting and ignored by the bed wetters that Israel doesn't
intentionally destroy Muslim holy sites or mosques but the Muslims
will destroy everything representing a different faith when they
take over a territory. I do believe the Palestinians destroyed a
Jewish holy site when they were given land by Israel. The Taliban
blew up those centuries old Buddhas when they controlled Afghanistan. It
does no good to show them compassion or respect because they see
it as a sign of weakness.

Middle East is one of the few places left where religion is viewed as
a blood sport and has been for centuries

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 9, 1:14*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
[...]

crossing the Allenby Bridge from Jordan would be allowed passage unmolested.- Hide quoted text -

So what?
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Aug 8, 11:34 pm, Jay *wrote:
[...]

TDD- Hide quoted text -

The world's greatest exporter of terrorism is the USA. You won't have
far to go.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/08/2010 11:04 AM, harry wrote:
On Aug 8, 1:37 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 8/8/2010 7:06 AM, harry wrote:

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Israel...ortureBan.html
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/anth...ut-israeli-bar...

Much like their allies in the USA.

So what's the solution, dissolve Israel? Invite in a bunch of
people that no Arab state will take in? Why are The Palestinians
turned away by other Arab states? I'm not trying to be hostile
or nasty, I'd really like to know what the solution is. What
would you do if you had the power to fix things?

TDD

The solution is leave them alone. Let them sort it out between them.
The reason for Israel's intransigence is they think they can do what
they like with US backing.
The USA needs Arabs more than Jews. The Arabs have oil for a start.

Sure Israel gets backing from the U.S., but even without US, Israel
could kick the ass of any Muslim country that tries to conqueror them.

I think the U.S. should stop helping Israel, which is also hindering
them and let them kick the Muslim worlds ass and get it over with.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

On Aug 8, 6:01*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"harry" wrote

The Israelis have stolen Palestinian land. They are entitled to
take any measures to get it back.

That is the bone of contention for a few thousand years. *Who drove
who out of where? *It will probably never be settled as it has been
going on for many centuries. *I certainly don't know the answer.

Exactly so. Best left alone. If the USA hadn't gone sticking their
nose in, 11/9 would never have happened. This is why 11/9 was
perfectly justified. You were/are engaged in a war. Don't whinge
when they strike back.
They will do it again too. Somehow, somewhere. Think of the $billions
wasted as a result on security and inconvenience.

It takes enormous stupidity or a complete dismissal of facts and logic
to blame Israel or American Jewish support for the treacherous acts of
fanatical Islamist radicals. Bombings, terror, threats, violence, and
total disregard for human life in the name of religious beliefs is so
perverse and so gross that any decent person has to say that world-wide
Muslim fundamentalist attacks should not be blamed on the victims of
their attacks either in America or in Israel. The blame belongs
squarely on the shoulders of corrupt Islam religious and political
leaders who employ perversions of the Koran and distortions of the
facts to enforce their power and serve their greedy purposes.

Perhaps Europeans would become more insightful if their countries were
being attacked with Scud missiles, Kassam rockets, passenger planes
crashing into buildings, and the like. Blame it on Israel and the Jews
and you sound like a total idiot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Aug 9, 1:14 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
[...]

So veneration of Jerusalem is not now, nor ever has been, a tenet of Islam.
To the faithful, Jerusalem has no more significance than Cairo or Moscow.
Amongst the Five Pillars is a requirement to visit Mecca, not Jerusalem.
Protestations to the contrary, that Jerusalem is some special, holy place,
is a fiction designed to bestow some sort of legitimacy on an evil cause.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/9/2010 12:41 PM, harry wrote:

harry wrote:
On Aug 8, 11:34 pm, Jay wrote:
[...]

I have a special on dehydrated terrorists today, only $4.95 a kilo,
just add water. Dehydrated AK-47's and RPG's available at extra cost.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 8/8/2010 7:06 AM, harry wrote:

[...]

So Israel should nuke them farther back into the stone age?

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 9, 5:14*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:
[...]

During that time, also, the Arabs took burial markers from Jewish
cemetaries and paved their latrines with them.

In 1967, Moshe Dyan and Israeli paratroopers took over east Jerusalem. Dyan
immediately issued an edict that any pilgrim of any faith could enter Israel
for purposes of religious observance. Specifically, any Muslim pilgrim
crossing the Allenby Bridge from Jordan would be allowed passage unmolested.

One of the stupidest things Moshe Dayan ever did was to give the
"Wakf" ,
or care of the Temple Mount, to the Arabs. Typical short-sighted
kumbaya by Israelis,
who are always trying to project their own democratic values onto
savages who play by THEIR
own values .. Which values bear little resemblance to the much-touted
passages in the Koran
which Islamists (and even some "normal: Muslims) claim describes their
belief system.
A belief system that has always conquered by the sword.

(Hmm...isn't that how the US conquered a continent inhabited by
Indians who had different values? This genocide was committed by
the Christians who justified it as their god-given mission to convert
-- or else. Come to think of it, the Christians didn't even give the
Indians a chance to convert as Muslims did -- they just killed them
and took their land.)

Back to Israel: Time after time after time, the besieged (or naively
hopeful) (or pressured by US) Israelis have given away the store,
hoping that reaching out a hand in peace would be of any effect.
Result: Openly mocked by the Arabs, who understand only force. Sorry,
I know it's not politically correct, but that IS how they think. If
you doubt, go to any of the sites which translate Arabic-language
documents, and you will see, among the crazies, triumphalist documents
laughing at Israeli for being so dumb. One of the best is MEMRI.org

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Aug 8, 7:28 pm, Sonny wrote:
Those 2 entities, Israel and Palestine, don't matter, since the ending
of the world will solve all our "issues"...

http://www.endofworld.net/

Sonny

The world ends when you die.

Then why waste your time sucking bandwidth?
Get out of your basement and enjoy the day.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 9, 6:54*pm, "Smarty" wrote:
harry wrote:
[...]

and you sound like a total idiot.- Hide quoted text -

Blame it on America as well as Jews. It's American foriegn policy
caused all this. You got what was coming and to be xpected in the
circumstances.