Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Why would Israel bomb a university?

Why would Israel bomb a university?
Dr. Akram Habeeb writing from the occupied Gaza Strip, Live from
Palestine, 29 December 2008
*

The Islamic University of Gaza, February 2007. (Wesam Saleh/
MaanImages)
As a Fulbright scholar and professor of American literature at the
Islamic University of Gaza (IUG), I have always preferred to keep
silent about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. I always felt that it
was my mission to preach love and peaceful coexistence. However,
http://www.max4object.com/wp/?p=841

10 bombs fall on Islamic university in Gaza Palestine

the army shells universities, mosques and other civilian facilities
and then claims “victory”.
Israeli strikes that targeted the university,

including an air strike that was carried out two years ago

and caused extensive damage, are considered small compared to
http://www.max4object.com/wp/?p=842