Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 67227

Ideal for under the hood of a car, in drawers, closets,
toolboxes or during an emergency roadside repair.

a.. 24 LED's for powerful illumination, 3 front LED's for
use as a flashlight
b.. Folding 360º swivel hook to illuminate various angles
c.. Easy on/off switch
d.. 48 hour runtime
e.. Includes 3 AAA batteries
(I don't believe for a second, the 48 hour run time.)
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message news:...
Those HF lights with three and 27 (blackbird baked in a pie)
LED are sold out, as usual. On sale for three bucks. Like
pheasant under glass, what's the point? Who cares if they
are 29 cents, if they aren't in stock.

I did a rain check, hope they set aside mine.

http://www.harborfreight.com/27-led-...ght-67227.html

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

.

* *http://www.harborfreight.com/27-led-...flashlight-672...

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Why don't you go out and help a poor person never mind all this
excessive consumerism?
You religious nuts are such hypocrites.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Ideal for under the hood of a car, in drawers, closets,
toolboxes or during an emergency roadside repair.

a.. 24 LED's for powerful illumination, 3 front LED's for
use as a flashlight
b.. Folding 360º swivel hook to illuminate various angles
c.. Easy on/off switch
d.. 48 hour runtime
e.. Includes 3 AAA batteries
(I don't believe for a second, the 48 hour run time.)
--

Meh! I've got one I can send you. Free, just pay shipping and handling. The
switch is flakey.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Probably couldn't ship it for three bucks, so it's hardly
worth the effort. But, it's surely a kind offer. And I thank
you.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

67227 Stormin Mormon Metalworking 6 November 13th 11 06:23 PM
67227 Stormin Mormon Home Repair 7 November 12th 11 01:31 PM
67227 Stormin Mormon Metalworking 0 November 12th 11 03:25 AM