Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home repair after a flood

I set this to "public" so everyone can see some of the work
Mormons do.

TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...44649080.11504
9.1635943782&saved

has a length of 78 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/3r2fxxo

I'm the fat balding guy with the blue shirt.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 25, 10:10*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I set this to "public" so everyone can see some of the work
Mormons do.

TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

*http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...44649080.11504
* 9.1635943782&saved

has a length of 78 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
*http://tinyurl.com/3r2fxxo

* I'm the fat balding guy with the blue shirt.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

Hey, Mormons are people too... at least some of them.

-c-
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

I set this to "public" so everyone can see some of the work
Mormons do.

TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...44649080.11504
9.1635943782&saved

has a length of 78 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/3r2fxxo

I'm the fat balding guy with the blue shirt.

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily
unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have
permission to view this page.

how about posting the right way,polygamist person!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/3r2fxxo

I'm the fat balding guy with the blue shirt.

Think of it as a generous profile. IMO, you still have lots of hair.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

I set this to "public" so everyone can see some of the work
Mormons do.

TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...44649080.11504
9.1635943782&saved

has a length of 78 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/3r2fxxo

I'm the fat balding guy with the blue shirt.

Good work! I had no problem getting the FB photo album up. Some
pictures were blotched (by water on the lens?). Looks like it was a big
job! That was the Susquehanna that flooded things? Was it "just" the
basement, or also the first floor?

I'm un-religious, but I do recognize good humanitarian work, and applaud
your efforts, Stormy!

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/3r2fxxo

I'm the fat balding guy with the blue shirt.

Think of it as a generous profile. IMO, you still have lots of hair.

So true!!

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair

RobertPatrick wrote in
eb.com:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

I set this to "public" so everyone can see some of the work
Mormons do.

TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...44649080.11504
9.1635943782&saved

has a length of 78 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/3r2fxxo

I'm the fat balding guy with the blue shirt.

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be
temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or
you may not have permission to view this page.

I got the same thing. I probably have it blocked somehow.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oops, sorry about that. I tried.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RobertPatrick" wrote in message
eb.com...
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/3r2fxxo

I'm the fat balding guy with the blue shirt.

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may
be temporarily
unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or
you may not have
permission to view this page.

Posted to alt.home.repair

There was a LOT of dust in the air, which really made a mess
of the exposures. Glad you were able to get the pictures.
The destructo we were doing was the first floor. I did not
look in the cellar, probably just as well that I didn't.

Seriously huge job, which I'm sure is on going.

Thanks for the kind words.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Han" wrote in message

TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/3r2fxxo

I'm the fat balding guy with the blue shirt.

Good work! I had no problem getting the FB photo album up.
Some
pictures were blotched (by water on the lens?). Looks like
it was a big
job! That was the Susquehanna that flooded things? Was it
"just" the
basement, or also the first floor?

I'm un-religious, but I do recognize good humanitarian work,
and applaud
your efforts, Stormy!

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:21:47 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I stormin Mormon, do herby give you permission to view the
page.

Who is herby?

The stinkin link still fails.