Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home repair after a flood

There was a LOT of dust in the air, which really made a mess
of the exposures. Glad you were able to get the pictures.
The destructo we were doing was the first floor. I did not
look in the cellar, probably just as well that I didn't.

Seriously huge job, which I'm sure is on going.

Thanks for the kind words.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Han" wrote in message

TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/3r2fxxo

I'm the fat balding guy with the blue shirt.

Good work! I had no problem getting the FB photo album up.
Some
pictures were blotched (by water on the lens?). Looks like
it was a big
job! That was the Susquehanna that flooded things? Was it
"just" the
basement, or also the first floor?

I'm un-religious, but I do recognize good humanitarian work,
and applaud
your efforts, Stormy!

--
Best regards