Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Air conditioner chemical 'huffing' becoming dangerous trend

[Las Vegas]

"...What repairmen are seeing is missing refrigerant chemicals, which
Fernandez said should not happen in a sealed unit.

Videos on the Internet show how teens use a valve to access the
chemicals, called Chlorofluorocarbons, which are nothing short of
dangerous."

Video:

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/15470540/tampered-air-conditioners-expose-a-dangerous-trend

Now companies are putting locks on the valves -- $100.00
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/15470...rs-expose-a-da
ngerous-trend

Now companies are putting locks on the valves -- $100.00

evolution in action

at least it's happening before they are likely to have bred
Posted to alt.home.repair

Just like airplane glue in the sixties. The media had a big
thing about it, and taught the kids.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message
[Las Vegas]

"...What repairmen are seeing is missing refrigerant
chemicals, which
Fernandez said should not happen in a sealed unit.

Videos on the Internet show how teens use a valve to access
the
chemicals, called Chlorofluorocarbons, which are nothing
short of
dangerous."

Video:

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/15470540/tampered-air-conditioners-expose-a-dangerous-trend

Now companies are putting locks on the valves -- $100.00

Posted to alt.home.repair

Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds wrote:

In article , Oren
wrote:

[Las Vegas]

"...What repairmen are seeing is missing refrigerant chemicals, which
Fernandez said should not happen in a sealed unit.

Videos on the Internet show how teens use a valve to access the
chemicals, called Chlorofluorocarbons, which are nothing short of
dangerous."

Video:

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/15470...rs-expose-a-da
ngerous-trend

Now companies are putting locks on the valves -- $100.00

evolution in action

at least it's happening before they are likely to have bred

Yep, sorry folks, but I have no sympathy if your brain dead hell spawn
is too stupid to live. What the **** is wrong with the last generation
or two? We had all these chemicals and more available and we didn't do
stupid **** like that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 16, 7:31*pm, "Pete C." wrote:
Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds wrote:

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/15470...nditioners-exp...
ngerous-trend

Now companies are putting locks on the valves -- $100.00

evolution in action

at least it's happening before they are likely to have bred

Yep, sorry folks, but I have no sympathy if your brain dead hell spawn
is too stupid to live. What the **** is wrong with the last generation
or two? We had all these chemicals and more available and we didn't do
stupid **** like that.

Maybe the parents were more involved.

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

evolution in action

at least it's happening before they are likely to have bred

Yep, sorry folks, but I have no sympathy if your brain dead hell spawn
is too stupid to live. What the **** is wrong with the last generation
or two? We had all these chemicals and more available and we didn't do
stupid **** like that.

of course we did and now they are republicans
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/16/2011 2:58 PM, Oren wrote:
[Las Vegas]

"...What repairmen are seeing is missing refrigerant chemicals, which
Fernandez said should not happen in a sealed unit.

Videos on the Internet show how teens use a valve to access the
chemicals, called Chlorofluorocarbons, which are nothing short of
dangerous."

Video:

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/15470540/tampered-air-conditioners-expose-a-dangerous-trend

Now companies are putting locks on the valves -- $100.00

Unfortunately this is old news. My buddy has a HVAC business and he
mentioned CFC huffing at least 10 years ago.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds wrote:

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

evolution in action

at least it's happening before they are likely to have bred

Yep, sorry folks, but I have no sympathy if your brain dead hell spawn
is too stupid to live. What the **** is wrong with the last generation
or two? We had all these chemicals and more available and we didn't do
stupid **** like that.

of course we did and now they are republicans

Nope, it abundantly clear that these "huffers" are predominantly
liberals.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 10:22:56 -0500, "Pete C." wrote:

Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds wrote:

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

evolution in action

at least it's happening before they are likely to have bred

Yep, sorry folks, but I have no sympathy if your brain dead hell spawn
is too stupid to live. What the **** is wrong with the last generation
or two? We had all these chemicals and more available and we didn't do
stupid **** like that.

of course we did and now they are republicans

Nope, it abundantly clear that these "huffers" are predominantly
liberals.

That's what makes liberals. "This is your brain on liberalism."
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds wrote:

In article ,
"Pete C." wrote:

evolution in action

at least it's happening before they are likely to have bred

Yep, sorry folks, but I have no sympathy if your brain dead hell spawn
is too stupid to live. What the **** is wrong with the last generation
or two? We had all these chemicals and more available and we didn't do
stupid **** like that.

of course we did and now they are republicans

Nope, it abundantly clear that these "huffers" are predominantly
liberals.

not so. liberals are drug users who think everyone should do drugs, republicans
are drug users who think no one should do drugs

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 16, 2:58*pm, Oren wrote:
[Las Vegas]

"...What repairmen are seeing is missing refrigerant chemicals, which
Fernandez said should not happen in a sealed unit.

Videos on the Internet show how teens use a valve to access the
chemicals, called Chlorofluorocarbons, which are nothing short of
dangerous."

Video:

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/15470540/tampered-air-conditioners-exp...

Now companies are putting locks on the valves -- $100.00

ROFL...

Which is why you see many commercial refer units and HVAC equipment
installed in fenced in enclosure cages which are kept locked wherever
the
equipment is located where it can be tampered with...

Wouldn't hurt to do that for your home AC unit -- especially in areas
where
window bars and high security storm doors are commonplace...

~~ Evan