Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dangerous trend

Recently, the vast majority of posts on this NG have been about Home
Repair.

If this dangerous trend continues, the NG may drive away those
courageous souls who post OT's on unrelated subjects.

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:12:25 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

Recently, the vast majority of posts on this NG have been about Home
Repair.

If this dangerous trend continues, the NG may drive away those
courageous souls who post OT's on unrelated subjects.

HB

Wow, then we would have to resort into posting how lonely it is around
here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Recently, the vast majority of posts on this NG have been about Home
Repair.

Yeah. A crying shame people never tell us how the fixed a leaky
toilet.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Recently, the vast majority of posts on this NG have been about Home
Repair.

If this dangerous trend continues, the NG may drive away those
courageous souls who post OT's on unrelated subjects.

You could learn how to use a killfile.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Higgs Boson wrote:
Recently, the vast majority of posts on this NG have been about Home
Repair.

OH NO! I'll have to post something OT! I just asked a home repair ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Recently, the vast majority of posts on this NG have been about Home
Repair.

If this dangerous trend continues, the NG may drive away those
courageous souls who post OT's on unrelated subjects.

HB

In that case, Is Obama is a Muslim?
Some people insist he is. Course some people believe he's caucasian
too..... But no one has ever seem him repairing the whitehouse, so
that makes this OT. Damnit!

Posted to alt.home.repair

*But no one has ever seem him repairing the whitehouse, so
that makes this OT. Damnit!

He did send some small rugs to Gitmo...
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message
Recently, the vast majority of posts on this NG have been about Home
Repair.

If this dangerous trend continues, the NG may drive away those
courageous souls who post OT's on unrelated subjects.

Actually those OT posts have come in handy for me on other forums.

They are posting OT things because they know NOTHING about home
repair. And same for the replies to home repair questions which don't
answer the person's question - they don't know anything about what the
person is asking about. (Those who have been on this forum for awhile
are witnessing the dumbing down of America.)

So on other forums where there are similar posts and replies, I know I
can disregard those same types of replies.

Used Trend T9E -Query Arthur 51[_2_] Woodworking 1 May 12th 09 01:09 AM
2nd Hand Trend T9E Arthur 51 UK diy 11 May 11th 09 10:04 PM
Trend website Arthur 51 UK diy 11 June 23rd 07 12:17 AM
Trend Dovtail jig The3rd Earl Of Derby Woodworking 3 September 3rd 06 12:07 AM
Trend Airshield? AlexW UK diy 16 October 10th 05 08:23 AM