Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?

Subject says it all. I've tried several brands of "premium" covers for
my weber gas grill. Include Weber brand and whatever brookstone sells,
plus some others. The best so far is some type of cloth with a PVC
like coating, but after a season (usually less) out in sun/rain they
all develop pinholes and or cracks that make them leaky as a sieve.

And I'm in NE Ohio, not some scorched earth hell-hole desert.

I don't mind paying for quality, I just can't find it.

Anyone know a brand/type that lasts?

TIA,

Paul F.