Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Shale gas inthe USA

Estimates of gas in major gas field cut by 80%.
http://thinkprogress.org/romm/2011/0...timated-by-80/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/30/2011 9:49 AM, harry wrote:
Estimates of gas in major gas field cut by 80%.
http://thinkprogress.org/romm/2011/0...timated-by-80/

right, and Irene wuz a cat 5, eh?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 30, 7:12*am, Caravan wrote:
On 8/30/2011 9:49 AM, harry wrote:

Estimates of gas in major gas field cut by 80%.
http://thinkprogress.org/romm/2011/0...rcellus-shale-...

right, and Irene wuz a cat 5, eh?

And Elvis is alive and well.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 30, 7:12 am, wrote:
On 8/30/2011 9:49 AM, harry wrote:

Estimates of gas in major gas field cut by 80%.
http://thinkprogress.org/romm/2011/0...rcellus-shale-...

right, and Irene wuz a cat 5, eh?

And Elvis is alive and well.

Harry K

u seen 'im?

In Vegas? Lotsa times. ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 30, 7:12 am, wrote:
On 8/30/2011 9:49 AM, harry wrote:

Estimates of gas in major gas field cut by 80%.
http://thinkprogress.org/romm/2011/0...rcellus-shale-...

right, and Irene wuz a cat 5, eh?

And Elvis is alive and well.

Harry K

u seen 'im?

In Vegas? Lotsa times. ;-)

that wuz one o dem Elbis impersontaters.
Posted to alt.home.repair

And Jesus mows my lawn.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Aug 30, 7:12 am, Caravan wrote:
On 8/30/2011 9:49 AM, harry wrote:

Estimates of gas in major gas field cut by 80%.
http://thinkprogress.org/romm/2011/0...rcellus-shale-...

right, and Irene wuz a cat 5, eh?

And Elvis is alive and well.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:52:07 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

And Jesus mows my lawn.

Hiring illegals, again, huh.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 31, 8:26*am, "
wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:52:07 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
And Jesus mows my lawn.

Hiring illegals, again, huh.

Our oil masters must be a little worried. They're having the
President arrest quiet, well-behaved legal demonstrators in front of
the White House. Some big names along with hoi polloi. As they are
arrested, more come forward for the next day's demonstrations. The
people are determined not to let this [supply your epithet]
go forward.

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
Estimates of gas in major gas field cut by 80%.
http://thinkprogress.org/romm/2011/0...timated-by-80/

The current estimate is 410 trillion cubic feet. The state of New York uses
about 1.1 trillion cubic feet per year, so this lowered estimate means New
York only has enough natural gas from this field for only 400 years.

Leave it to the liberal Think Progress group to omit this fact. They can't
really be blamed inasmuch as maths is hard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/30/2011 3:41 PM, HeyBub wrote:
harry wrote:
Estimates of gas in major gas field cut by 80%.
http://thinkprogress.org/romm/2011/0...timated-by-80/

The current estimate is 410 trillion cubic feet. The state of New York uses
about 1.1 trillion cubic feet per year, so this lowered estimate means New
York only has enough natural gas from this field for only 400 years.

Leave it to the liberal Think Progress group to omit this fact. They can't
really be blamed inasmuch as maths is hard.

I'm reminded that a lot of folks think natural gas is a "green" source
of energy.

I think it is the word, natural, that convinces them.

I propose we call our other fossil fuels, natural coal and natural oil
Posted to alt.home.repair

Totally oustanding, brilliant. well done!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Frank" wrote in message
On 8/30/2011 3:41 PM, HeyBub wrote:
http://thinkprogress.org/romm/2011/0...timated-by-80/

The current estimate is 410 trillion cubic feet. The state
of New York uses
about 1.1 trillion cubic feet per year, so this lowered
estimate means New
York only has enough natural gas from this field for only
400 years.

Leave it to the liberal Think Progress group to omit this
fact. They can't
really be blamed inasmuch as maths is hard.

I'm reminded that a lot of folks think natural gas is a
"green" source
of energy.

I think it is the word, natural, that convinces them.

I propose we call our other fossil fuels, natural coal and
natural oil

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Frank wrote:

I think it is the word, natural, that convinces them.

The entire supplement and "naturcutical" industries were built on that
premise.. without any intervention from that pesky FDA.

I propose we call our other fossil fuels, natural coal and natural oil