Posted to alt.home.repair

Default test

Is Google groups down again?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Was it ever working?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Xavier" wrote in message
Is Google groups down again?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 9, 8:47*am, Xavier wrote:
Is Google groups down again?

Next time you ask this question, give a time range or date of
interest.

I guess I could start logging the "starts" & "stops" of Google Groups
"brokeness" but it would be a fair amount of work.

Since haven't logged them, I'll go from memory.

Aug 4 through Aug 9?
Previously ~July 29 through Aug 1?
And then again in mid July.....

I use GG (too dumb, lazy & cheap to develop an alternative.
I like GG ......when it works, but its reliability is worse than
abysmal.

It must be embarrassing to be part of the GG product team.

Worse than top posting.

cheers
Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
DD_BobK wrote:

I use GG (too dumb, lazy & cheap to develop an alternative.

You can cross off dumb and cheap, because the "alternative," requires
neither money nor intelligence, and has already been "developed."

I'll give you lazy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 11, 12:51*am, DD_BobK wrote:
On Aug 9, 8:47*am, Xavier wrote:

Is Google groups down again?

Next time you ask this question, give a time range or date of
interest.

"Tue, 9 Aug 2011 08:47:02 -0700 (PDT)" isn't good enough for you?

Where in the **** do you morons come from?
-----

- gpsman

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 10, 11:22*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,

*DD_BobK wrote:
I use GG (too dumb, lazy & cheap to develop an alternative.

You can cross off dumb and cheap, because the "alternative," requires
neither money nor intelligence, and has already been "developed."

I'll give you lazy.

ST-

No.... I have to disagree on the dumb thing.

I've investigated "alternatives"....free & fee service and wasn't able
to figure ty applieshem out.
I'm good at (expert) at what I'm good at but outside my areas of
expertise.....I'm not so good.

YEARS ago I used aol for groups,
my son set up the GG thing for me about 6 years ago and I've been
using it since then.

GG seems to have gotten more unreliable and if I got an alternative
working, I'd probably be happier with.
I switched back to Mac in 2008.

So I think dumb & lazy do apply.

cheers
Bob
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 9, 8:47*am, Xavier wrote:

Is Google groups down again?

Next time you ask this question, give a time range or date of
interest.

"Tue, 9 Aug 2011 08:47:02 -0700 (PDT)" isn't good enough for you?

Where in the **** do you morons come from?
*-----

- gpsman

Cut out the sweet talk.......

Look in the mirror to get your answer.

It was a joke about GG track record.... you missed it.

Did all those years in the car business use up what little social
skills you had?
Or have you always been a major AH?

cheers
Bob