Posted to alt.home.repair
DD_BobK DD_BobK is offline

Default test

On Aug 10, 11:22*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,

*DD_BobK wrote:
I use GG (too dumb, lazy & cheap to develop an alternative.

You can cross off dumb and cheap, because the "alternative," requires
neither money nor intelligence, and has already been "developed."

I'll give you lazy.

ST-

No.... I have to disagree on the dumb thing.

I've investigated "alternatives"....free & fee service and wasn't able
to figure ty applieshem out.
I'm good at (expert) at what I'm good at but outside my areas of
expertise.....I'm not so good.

YEARS ago I used aol for groups,
my son set up the GG thing for me about 6 years ago and I've been
using it since then.

GG seems to have gotten more unreliable and if I got an alternative
working, I'd probably be happier with.
I switched back to Mac in 2008.

So I think dumb & lazy do apply.

cheers