Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New Home Ownership Group

I am ever hopeful to learn about avoiding pitfalls in home ownership. If you have knowledge, I would appreciate learning.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/home-ownership
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 16:34:39 -0700 (PDT), Doug G wrote:

I am ever hopeful to learn about avoiding pitfalls in home ownership. If you have knowledge, I would appreciate learning.

Easy. Never buy a home.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/home-ownership

Why would anyone want to go there?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Doug G wrote the following:
I am ever hopeful to learn about avoiding pitfalls in home ownership. If you have knowledge, I would appreciate learning.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/home-ownership

There are many pitfalls to home ownership.
The one pitfall is that you are responsible for all repairs,
alterations, land management, and anything that happens to your home or
property.
The second thing is you have to insure for everything that could happen
in number one.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 8, 6:34*pm, Doug G wrote:
I am ever hopeful to learn about avoiding pitfalls in home ownership. *If you have knowledge, I would appreciate learning.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/home-ownership

Just lurk on this group and you'll learn plenty!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:
Doug G wrote the following:
I am ever hopeful to learn about avoiding pitfalls in home ownership.
If you have knowledge, I would appreciate learning.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/home-ownership

There are many pitfalls to home ownership.
The one pitfall is that you are responsible for all repairs,
alterations, land management, and anything that happens to your home or
property.
The second thing is you have to insure for everything that could happen
in number one.

Hi,
Never ending learning process.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Doug G wrote in
.
com:

I am ever hopeful to learn about avoiding pitfalls in home ownership.
If you have knowledge, I would appreciate learning.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/home-ownership

Watch the movie The Money Pit. Take it from there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 17:46:31 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 18:47:44 -0500, "
wrote:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/home-ownership

Why would anyone want to go there?

Pain, agony and misery?

Do I win?

Certainly! Your prize is a *FREE* subscription to Google Groups!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/9/2011 3:44 PM, Oren wrote:

wrote:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/home-ownership

Why would anyone want to go there?

Pain, agony and misery?

Do I win?

Certainly! Your prize is a *FREE* subscription to Google Groups!

Groan

Every time I log into Google groups, I get this message:

Google Groups has been unable to deliver messages to your email account.

That's because I never changed address from old dial up isp.

As if I don't have enough people annoying me

Home ownership Mr. Harry Metalworking 0 August 26th 09 03:01 PM
The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted tothis group will make your email address visible to anyone on the Internet. gro Electronics Repair 4 February 21st 09 01:53 AM
Home Shop Quote Group ankfray Metalworking 0 August 17th 05 05:52 AM
Home vs. condo ownership costs? [email protected] Home Ownership 7 July 26th 05 01:38 AM