Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to get cops to enforece law

On 6/28/2011 8:25 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Now days, some locations. You can put up "tow away zones".
The people come out, find the car missing, and have to go
pay the tow company their fee.

One time, me and some friends put a small car on stacked bricks
that had the wheels less than a quarter inch off the pavement.
Since the bricks were holding up the car by the suspension, the
driver couldn't really tell that the car was on blocks because
it moved when he got in. The tow truck driver laughed his ass
off when he looked under the guy's car but he still charged the
vehicle owner for showing up and getting it off the blocks. :-)

TDD

OT-We need smarter cops. azotic Metalworking 3 September 29th 07 11:06 AM
OT-Humor, Quotable Cops Bob Schmall Woodworking 1 March 8th 05 12:43 AM
Cops & Donuts jim rozen Metalworking 13 September 19th 04 04:01 PM
HELP - COPS AT MY DOOR rastapasta Home Repair 6 November 24th 03 12:55 PM