Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical/Electronic Fuse Spec's

On Jun 8, 7:33*pm, croy wrote:
I need an education in fuse sizes.

I want to put a fuse ahead of a 120vac transformer putting
out 6 or 12vdc to a component rated at 15 amps.

At the store, I was going to buy a 120v 15 amp fuse, but all
the fuses for AC were listed at 250v.

What do I put in front of this transformer?

--
croy

BY IN FRONT YOU MEAN ON THE "LINE IN", RIGHT?
PUT A CIRCUIT BREAKER WITH THE SPECIFIC ELECTRONIC SPECS IN A PROJECT
BOX..
I GOT SOME BTW....THEY ARE VINTAGE AND VERY VERY EXPENSIVE ;-)
PAT ECUM
TGITM
TGITM