Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical/Electronic Fuse Spec's

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:54:57 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Higher volt rating is perfectly safe for lower voltage.

You plan to put the fuse on the AC side or the DC side? Are
you protecting the device, or protecting the transformer?

We need more information.

I was going to put the fuse between the line source and the
transformer, as a general safety feature.

Transformer is:

Pri: 120v; 60hz
Sec: 6.3-0-6.3v

I'm planning to use the center tap (6.3v).

--
croy