Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Doomsday is postphoned.

I see your resident nutcase has surfaced once more. Doomsday is now to
be on October 21st. (He got his sums wrong).

So, those of you that maxed out your credit cards have until then to
enjoy the fruits of the bank's munificence.
The bankers are having the space shuttle refurbished for a flight to
the planet Mars. Hopefully a one way trip.

Harold Camping now has a large following in the UK but not for the
reasons he hoped. He is the living proof of what we all know already
over here.
ie that you are crazy buggers.
We follow his antics with bated breath. Heh Heh!

O'Bama (as we now must call him now we know he's actually Irish) is
living it up over here now. At least his armoured limo got in/out of
Buck house without grounding.

I wonder if it's better to be Irish or Muslim?
We never actually saw him drink his pint of Guinness. Some of it just
disappeared.

BTW I may appear on TV. So keep a lookout.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 25, 3:25*am, harry wrote:
[...]

THAT IS OLD NEWS...WHERE WERE YOU?
YOU SNOOTY ENGRISH FOLK ARE ALL ALIKE....
PERVERTED AND LUDE, IF NOT PATHETICALLY NOT FUNNY.
WE ALREADY SAW YOU ON TV, YOU WERE ON THE BENNY HILL SHOW CHUGGING A
FAG.
BOOWAHAHAHAHA.....
THERE ARE DEBTS TO BE SATISFIED....PAY UP CREEP.....YOU WONT BE AT
PEACE UNTIL YOU DO.
TGITM
PAT ECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

MAKING FUN OF THAT POOR WORRIED OLD MAN DOES NOT MAKE THE WORLD A
BETTER PLACE.

YOU BULLY !!!

TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/25/2011 02:25 AM, harry wrote:
I see your resident nutcase has surfaced once more. Doomsday is now to
be on October 21st. (He got his sums wrong).

So, those of you that maxed out your credit cards have until then to
enjoy the fruits of the bank's munificence.
The bankers are having the space shuttle refurbished for a flight to
the planet Mars. Hopefully a one way trip.

Harold Camping now has a large following in the UK but not for the
reasons he hoped. He is the living proof of what we all know already
over here.
ie that you are crazy buggers.
We follow his antics with bated breath. Heh Heh!

O'Bama (as we now must call him now we know he's actually Irish) is
living it up over here now. At least his armoured limo got in/out of
Buck house without grounding.

Why don't you let O'Bama stay over there for as long as he wants

I wonder if it's better to be Irish or Muslim?

O'Bama is both, so it's twice as good

We never actually saw him drink his pint of Guinness. Some of it just
disappeared.

He's keeps a Leprechaun in his pocket for just those occasions

BTW I may appear on TV. So keep a lookout.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote
We never actually saw him drink his pint of Guinness. Some of it just
disappeared.

If he was smart, he'd have just poured some in a potted plant to get rid of
it. Nasty stuff. I'll have a Bass Ale please.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 25, 9:49*am, David Smith wrote:
[...]

BTW I may appear on TV. So keep a lookout.- Hide quoted text -

We have enough Irish, we exported as many as possible over to you some
while ago. I have never tried Guinness. I'm told it's an aquired
taste.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/25/2011 01:18 PM, harry wrote:
On May 25, 9:49 am, David wrote:
[...]

The only way I can drink it is to leave the bottle open
for 12 hours, then drink it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 25, 2:18*pm, harry wrote:
[...]

GUINNESS DRINKERS SWARE IT KEEPS YOUR BLOOD MOVING & CLEAN.

ABOUT THE OP...I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED...I COULD USE THE NEW COMPANY
BOOWAHAHAHAHA
PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
We have enough Irish, we exported as many as possible over to you some
while ago. I have never tried Guinness. I'm told it's an aquired
taste.

When I was active in whitewater kayaking, guiness stout was the only decent beer
I could find in cans to take on week long river trips. It sure beats anything
the Americans canned at that time.

It's a good beer, but there are a lot of micros I'd rather drink.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 4:14*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
harry wrote:
We have enough Irish, we exported as many as possible over to you some
while ago. *I have never tried Guinness. I'm told it's an aquired
taste.

When I was active in whitewater kayaking, guiness stout was the only decent beer
I could find in cans to take on week long river trips. It sure beats anything
the Americans canned at that time.

It's a good beer, but there are a lot of micros I'd rather drink.

I believe it is a"stout".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stout