Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Painting bathroom with Benjamin Moore- question of VOCs vs Regular

On May 17, 5:17*pm, KOS wrote:
I will be painting a remodeld bathroom. I will be using Benjamin Moore
Pain... My question is this:
I will be using eggshell, but dont know whether to use Benjamin Moore
Regal Eggshell or Benjamin Moore Natura Eggshell.

Now, I have used Natura Eggshell in another bathroom but it looks,
after 2 years , as if I need to retouch already..

Can someone post some of their thoughts regarding the two paints here.

Actually for the trim, same predicament... I will be using either
BMOORE Regal Semi Gloss OR Ben MOOR Natura Semi... Same thing..

Bottom line, is one better off, for better coverage, going with REGAL
or NATURA?
Thanks

See the latest Consumer's Reports for paint info, also any number of
back issues have covered paints.