Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'M BORED

I FEEL LIKE PUTTING SOME ECTOPLASM ON SOME OF YOUR WALLS...
THEN MILDEW AND SPORES WILL GROW OUT OF IT AND YOU WILL HAVE SOMETHING
NEW TO DISCUSS....

AHHHH .... WHAT A DAY .

TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 9, 4:21*am, The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:
I FEEL LIKE PUTTING SOME ECTOPLASM ON SOME OF YOUR WALLS...
THEN MILDEW AND SPORES WILL GROW OUT OF IT AND YOU WILL HAVE SOMETHING
NEW TO DISCUSS....

AHHHH .... WHAT A DAY .

TGITM

That is because you have a defective brain.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I FEEL LIKE PUTTING SOME ECTOPLASM ON SOME OF YOUR WALLS...
THEN MILDEW AND SPORES WILL GROW OUT OF IT AND YOU WILL HAVE SOMETHING
NEW TO DISCUSS....

AHHHH .... WHAT A DAY .

TGITM

That is because you have a defective brain.

NO HAIRY OLD CHAP....YOU ARE THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OF CROSS COUNTRY
PHILANDERING PARENTS...YOU ARE ALL DELUDED AND BORING...I WILL START
TO WORK ON YOUR KITCHEN ASAP....YOU NEED THE MOLD AND SPORES YOU GREW
UP WITH, IN YPUR DIET....I ENJOYED SEEING YOU AS A CHILD TOUCH IT &
LICKiING IT OFF THE WALLS IN YOUR GHETTO FLAT IN MERRY OLE ENGLAND...
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! CAUSE HARRY IS ALREADY LOST.

TGITM