Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Neighbor problem (long)

"Carmen Troyer" wrote in message ...

His place is an eye sore, simply because he's lazy. I'm embarrassed to
have company over, cause from my deck, it looks like I live next door to a
dump.

Tall fences make good neighbors, or at least make them tolerable--that and
some screening vegetation.

You aren't going to change this guy's character, he'll be like that until
the day he dies. Any means you might employ to force him to clean up the
place have the potential to start a neighborhood feud and those often turn
out to be worse than the original cause of irritation. Back when I was an
apartment dweller I had several neighbors kicked out for bad behavior, but
in that situation the landlord does the heavy lifting and takes any heat
that results, it's different with a home owner.

If you (and perhaps other neighbors) just can't live with the mess then
maybe it's worth a few hundred bucks to consult a lawyer and find out if
there is anything that can be done that won't cost you a fortune in legal
fees. Maybe the city can be convinced that conditions attracting and
breeding vermin require action like a cleanup order your neighbor would find
it difficult to ignore.

I'd go with blocking the view of the dump--tall fence, bushy trees etc. and
see if that makes it tolerable. Anything beyond that is likely to become
its own source of stress.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:15:51 -0700, "DGDevin" wrote:

"Carmen Troyer" wrote in message ...

His place is an eye sore, simply because he's lazy. I'm embarrassed to
have company over, cause from my deck, it looks like I live next door to a
dump.

Tall fences make good neighbors, or at least make them tolerable--that and
some screening vegetation.

Tall fences don't quiet constantly yapping ankle-biters. ...or Hummer air
horns, for that matter. The good news: the SOLD sign just went up in the
front yard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 30, 1:36*pm, "
wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:15:51 -0700, "DGDevin" wrote:

"Carmen Troyer" *wrote in ...

His place is an eye sore, simply because he's lazy. I'm embarrassed to
have company over, cause from my deck, it looks like I live next door to a
dump.

Tall fences make good neighbors, or at least make them tolerable--that and
some screening vegetation.

Tall fences don't quiet constantly yapping ankle-biters. *...or Hummer air
horns, for that matter. *The good news: the SOLD sign just went up in the
front yard.

I AM INHABITING IT...IT'S ALL ME YOU LOW LIFE TROLL.
I MOVED IN TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BEASTLY ASS FOR MESSING WITH THIS
GROUP.
YOU HACK!!!! THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING, YOU THINK GARBAGE IS A
PROBLEM WAIT & SEE WHAT MOVES IN NEXT, CRACKHEAD.....YOU FAVORITE
PRODUCT VENDORS FROM CHILLINGY.

TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 29, 7:33*pm, Earl wrote:
"DGDevin" wrote innews:XMidnRqGsYMx2ybQnZ2dnUVZ_oudnZ2d@earthlink. com:

"Carmen Troyer" *wrote in ...

[...]

You town hall can force him to clean it up.

TOWN HALL CANT TOUCH HIM...IT DOESNT AFFECT "THE TOWNSHIP".
THE ENTIRE ISSUE IS LAUGHABLE....WHAT A MORON TO START WITH, IT BUGS
HIM WHEN HE SITS ON HIS BACK PORCH TO BOOZE AND CRACK IT UP WITH HIS
GOONY FRIENDS.
HE IS LUCKY TO EVEN HAVE A NEIGHBOR, HIS USUAL COMPANY IS A CELLMATE.
BOOOWAHAHAHAHA! - IF I WERE HIM, I'D GO TO REHAB & MOVE TO THE COAST
IN A SHORT TIME AFTER COMPLETING THE PROGRAM, WITH THE MONEY SAVED
FROM KICKING HIS COCAINE HABIT.

PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:46:24 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:

Wrong again, Roy. I don't live in ****.

I MOVED IN TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BEASTLY ASS FOR MESSING WITH THIS
GROUP.

Put your pecker away, Queerjano. This isn't a gay group for you to troll in.

YOU HACK!!!! THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING, YOU THINK GARBAGE IS A
PROBLEM WAIT & SEE WHAT MOVES IN NEXT, CRACKHEAD.....

You're illiterate, Roy. Try reading the thread. Pay particular attention to
who says what.

YOU FAVORITE PRODUCT VENDORS FROM CHILLINGY.

Your command of the language is simply amazing, Queerjano.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 30, 2:15*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:46:24 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On Apr 30, 1:36*pm, "
wrote:
[...]

SHUT UP TERROLL ... I AM NOT ROY, YOU FICKLED FOOL.

YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO BACK TO YOUR KIRK JOHNSON YAHOO ACCOUNT AND
SPREAD YOU ASS FOR EVERYONE TO SEE IT AGAIN, FREAK.

SO HE REJECTED YOUR GAY ADVANCES, BIG DEAL GET OVER IT.

SOME OF THE OTHER GUYS LIKED YOUR PINK PUCKER HOLE.

AFTER YOU KICK THE CRACK HABIT, GET A HUSBAND AND FORGET ABOUT USENET.

IT BELONGS TO US NOW.

PAT ECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 11:47:42 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:

On Apr 30, 2:15*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:46:24 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On Apr 30, 1:36*pm, "
wrote:
[...]

SHUT UP TERROLL ...

Your IQ still doesn't register, Queerjano.

I AM NOT ROY, YOU FICKLED FOOL.

You're a liar, Roy. Everyone here, other than you, knows it.

YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO BACK TO YOUR KIRK JOHNSON YAHOO ACCOUNT AND

Who are these people? Your make-believe friends? No, that doesn't make sense
either. Even your make-believe friends wouldn't play with you.

SPREAD YOU ASS FOR EVERYONE TO SEE IT AGAIN, FREAK.

Your fantasies are getting the better of you, Queerjano. I thought you were
done showing the group how perverted you were.

SO HE REJECTED YOUR GAY ADVANCES, BIG DEAL GET OVER IT.

Then how come you still are trying to pick me up, Queerjano?

SOME OF THE OTHER GUYS LIKED YOUR PINK PUCKER HOLE.

You would like that, I'm sure, but I've rejected consistently your advances.
Must burn you up inside.

AFTER YOU KICK THE CRACK HABIT, GET A HUSBAND AND FORGET ABOUT USENET.

Good advice, Queerjano. Take it!

IT BELONGS TO US NOW.

You're too stupid, Queerjano.

PAT ECUM

Why do you do it, Pattie?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 30, 4:19*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 11:47:42 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On Apr 30, 2:15*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:46:24 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On Apr 30, 1:36*pm, "
wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:15:51 -0700, "DGDevin" wrote:

"Carmen Troyer" *wrote in ....

[...]

ONLY A CRACKHEAD LIKE YOU WOULD FIND ANY OF THE **** YOU WRITE
SENSIBLE.
GO LOVE & **** THY NEIGHBOR BEFORE HE MOVES OUT, YOU HIPOCRIT.
KNOWING YOUR FAGGOTY ASS, I BET YOURE HURTING FOR HIS AFFECTIONS.
THE TRUTH IS YOU SUCK.....I AM GOING TO PROGRAM AN AUTORESPONSE TO
HANDLE YOUR QUEER LITTLE LOVE RANTS FROM NOW ON......

YOU CAN GO BACK TO THE OLD USENET SERVERS ROOM BACK IN COLLEGE AND
WEEP ON THE DISFUNCTIONAL RACK SYSTEMS, DUMMY....YOU BLEW IT.
DO NOT COLLECT GO...GO STRAIGHT TO JAIL.

PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 14:57:28 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:

On Apr 30, 4:19*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 11:47:42 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On Apr 30, 2:15*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:46:24 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On Apr 30, 1:36*pm, "
wrote:
[...]

Spoken like a true junkie.

GO LOVE & **** THY NEIGHBOR BEFORE HE MOVES OUT, YOU HIPOCRIT.

Hipocrit? LOL. BTW, the neighbors did move out. ...and took their yappy
dogs with them. YAY!

KNOWING YOUR FAGGOTY ASS,

There are at least three errors in those four words, but no one said you
weren't stupid, Roy.

I BET YOURE HURTING FOR HIS AFFECTIONS.

Nope. My wife does just fine. Your problem? Splinters?

THE TRUTH IS YOU SUCK.....I AM GOING TO PROGRAM AN AUTORESPONSE TO
HANDLE YOUR QUEER LITTLE LOVE RANTS FROM NOW ON......

Oh, no! The Roy-the-computer is back!

YOU CAN GO BACK TO THE OLD USENET SERVERS ROOM BACK IN COLLEGE

Good grief, you're stupid. There were no "servers" of any kind when I was in
college. Well there were some in nice miniskirts and leotards, but that's a
subject you wouldn't understand either.

AND
WEEP ON THE DISFUNCTIONAL RACK SYSTEMS, DUMMY....

You really need a spelling checker, dumbass.

YOU BLEW IT.

You'd like that, but again, YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE, QUEERJANO.

DO NOT COLLECT GO...GO STRAIGHT TO JAIL.

Hardly.

PATECUM

How did you get that name, Pattie?

TGITM

Penicillin will take care of that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

You guys need to get a room.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 20:22:25 -0500, JimT wrote:

You guys need to get a room.

You need to learn how to ignore what offends you so.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 30, 9:22*pm, JimT wrote:
You guys need to get a room.

YOU CAN HAVE HIM JIMBO.....I'M DONT LIKE QUEER MEN.
PLUS I AM IN A LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH A LOVELY LADY ALREADY.

PATRICK ECUM
TGITM