Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why do people here constantly reply to obvious trolls

Don't you people realize that you are just enabling the idiots?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Life is boring, otherwise. I can't be serious 100% of the
time. Oh, BTW, you suck.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob F" wrote in message
Don't you people realize that you are just enabling the
idiots?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "Bob F"
wrote:

Don't you people realize that you are just enabling the idiots?

Uh, the respondents *are* the idiots.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 28, 9:20*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Don't you people realize that you are just enabling the idiots?

Is this a troll?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message
Don't you people realize that you are just enabling the idiots?

How can you tell the enablers from the idiots?

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Apr 28, 9:20*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Don't you people realize that you are just enabling the idiots?

I know I shouldn't, but just like eating junk food, sometimes
it's too much fun to stop.

Cindy Hamilton

get it done until you are beyond being laid

--

rcb