Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Planned Parenthood... OT

"Michael Dobony" wrote in message

stuff snipped

The fact that many of the Birthers call him a Muslim in one breath and a
Christian who worships at a "white hating" church in another shows you

that
there's very little logical consistency to their beliefs. The only
commonality to their dogma is "we hate Obama and love every negative

rumor
in the world about him." They string the allegations together as some

sort
of mental "worry beads" that they can keep fingering to ease the trauma
they're feeling. It doesn't pay to argue with them, Han, because

they'll
move the goal posts every time further proof comes up.

Just like zealots who believe the world will end by date X, they revise
their beliefs quite easily when that day comes and the world doesn't end

or
a court tells them to admit blacks or face consequences. Usually it's

"it
didn't end because our good works caused God to give us a little more

time."
He apparently was too busy trying to regenerate soldier's limbs to

remember
to end the world on time.

What the Democrats condemn in small measure from the Republicans they

fully
back when the Democrats do it in multiples. Republican sex scandals result
in resignations. Democrat sex scandals result in promotions.

That's a pretty wide tarring brush. Craig Vitter's (R) sex scandal didn't
drive him from office. Airport bathroom lover Larry Craig (R) didn't resign
and even sought to withdraw his plea. Democrat Eliot Spitzer however, did
resign. Partisans need to realize that the whole damn institution is
corrupt, not just Republicans or Democrats. Whatever party is in power
seeks to punish the previous leading party by undoing their works and
subjecting them to witch hunts. Both sides have done it, still do it and
will KEEP doing it unless we, the people, demand a change.

Bush allowed Democrat deficit spending resulting in a $700 billion

deficit in 8 years.

Bush pushed for two wars that have bankrupted us. We just don't know it
yet. To do so, his team made up lies about Saddam having weapons of mass
destruction to help prod us into wars that will cost us trillions. He also
was on watch when an even bigger fraud, the Medicare prescription plan
arrived. It was structured to mainly benefit Big Pharma (no negotiating for
lower "group" rates the way the VA does) and includes so many gifts to the
industry that it's nauseating. My neighbor pays more than she used to for
the same meds out of pocket because of the co-pays, the "formulary" tricks,
the donut hole and more.

Obama promoted a $4 trillion deficit in less than 2 1/2 years and he is
praised.

Where are you hearing this alleged praise?

Pelosy condemned Bush for allowing runaway gas prices ($3 a
gallon), but not a word about $4 a gallon under God, sorry, Obama. I call
that mega-hypocrites.

How does the POTUS set gasoline prices? I call mega-hypocrisy calling for
radical cuts in education and social services spending while ignoring the
wars that are bleeding us dry. If you want to bash Obama, bash him for
continuing and even expanding Bush's wars. Of that he is guilty. And more.
The US apparently can't see any conflict brewing anywhere in the world and
not want to join in. It doesn't even matter, apparently, if Al-Qaeda is
behind the Libya rebels. It's a firefight and we want it. Six hundred
million dollars worth, at last estimate. The saddest part? Study after
study shows foreign aid buys us very little goodwill. The countries we give
billions to vote against us in the UN repeatedly. We indeed need to look
at our spending - really look at it. Not just decide liberal programs like
HeadStart and NPR are driving us to the poor house when they're really
insignificant compared to what we waste in foreign aid and wars.

--
Bobby G.