Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Largest Illegal round-up ever planned for May 1st

"climber" wrote in message
On Apr 29, 4:18 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Actually, that might open up a few jobs of picking crops,
and other trades.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message

Light skinned immigrants from Poland poised to take over
lucrative
gardening/ lawn care industries in May.

I wondered when it would be payback time for us Polacks.

Steve Bulicz

Sorry Steve but your comments are nonsense. In the coming conflict
the color of your skin will be your uniform of war.

climber

usual suspects he

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Reply: Yes, I agree. And in answer to Chris, yes, us Polacks will probably
have job opportunities coming along. That's how my grandparents made a new
life in this land of opportunity. Using the chance to work hard and get
ahead, ALL THE TIME WORKING WITHIN THE SYSTEM, NOT BREAKING THE LAW FROM THE
MOMENT THEY SET FOOT ON ELLIS ISLAND, LEARNING THE LANGUAGE, AND BEING PROUD
TO BE HERE AND INSTILLING IT IN THEIR CHILDREN WHO CAME LATER. All three
boys serving distinguishably in WWII. They were proud of where they were
more than where they came from.

Unlike some of the current crop.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Dear President Obama:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health,
and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. Into Mexico, and
we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas
and laws.

I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind
telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need,
whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual)
teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and
history.

6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at
their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to
government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico , but, I don't plan to purchase
car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local
traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from
their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at
least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. Flag from my house top, put U S. Flag decals on my
car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints
or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any
labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice
and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we
might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll
receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a
new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social
Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all
his people who walk over to the U.S. From Mexico . I am sure that President
Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

[...]

Steve,

Your countrymen are welcome and will prosper here in Obamaland, as they
already are doing. Obamaland is the next city with the highest population of
your countrymen, outside of Warsaw.

They have been true and loyal soldiers and allies to our previous
administration. Don't be a jackass and remember than an elephant never
forgets.

Based on what I have seen of their work ethic and skill level, they will
inherit Obamaland and all the spoils that come with it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

"The Whole Truth" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message

[...]

Whoda thunk it? It is exponentially better than giving it to those who
know neither hard work, success nor failure.

Steve

I bought some slums in a not-so-great neighborhood and was about to write
them off when the housing bubble burst. Some of your countrymen moved into
the neighborhood and on both sides of my properties. They fixed their places
up nice, as with the rest of the neighborhood. I was able to throw out the
lib Obama voters who were living in my place and stinking the joint up. Now
I rent out to a higher class of people at a fair but slightly increased
price, they have made the area desirable.

I paid your countrymen with the higher rent money to work around my
buildings. My buildings are now in top-notch shape and fully rented at rates
I never imagined. I use the same crew at all of my properties now, and they
mow lawns too! I even yakshe-mash a little now, thanks to this country's
wonderful immigration opportunities. I'm proud of my new friends.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

[...]

I don't know what you mean by "your countrymen". I'm an American.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

[...]

OK You're an American. My mistake, I thought you referred to yourself as a
polack in a previous post and I took that to mean that you were from Poland,
like my lawn-carpenter guys. It must have been somebody else.