Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Swimming Pool Polaris

My swimming pool polaris has stopped moving. The pump appears to be
working but the polaris is not working. The hole where we connect the
polaris is not getting any water flowing through it. The pump was
replaced a few years ago. Any suggestions on what could be wrong or
what we could or should try before calling a pool person or buying
another pump?