Old July 5th 07, 06:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Polaris Pool Cleaner tube is leaking

The connection node on my Polaris Pool Cleaner tube is leaking water.
So there is
not enough water pressure to push the robot. How can I fixed it ?

Thanks,

ff

Old July 6th 07, 06:37 AM posted to alt.home.repair

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
.. .
finecur writes:

The connection node on my Polaris Pool Cleaner tube is leaking water.

http://search.ebay.com/polaris-hose

Polaris looks like a Rube Goldberg drawing. Get a Hayward.

Steve

Old July 6th 07, 07:21 AM posted to alt.home.repair