Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Got Ants?

I been fighting sweet ants, those little ones, in my kitchen for
years, trying spraying and Tat and Ortho and baits with no luck, this
year they are real, real bad getting everywhere as when they lay their
scent they all seem to come back forever. I mean my cubbords, re
sealed cereal boxes, my table, chair counters, me in my chair ect.
Yesterday I got Grants baits and Combat baits and put them both out at
maybe 5pm, I had both brands next to each other and noticed at 6pm a
feeding frenzy on the Combat bait, I checked both boxes for active
ingrediant and both are the same so I guess they like the attractant
in Combat better, and they were still feeding at 11pm which is rare as
I always remembered at night they hibernated. Well today for the first
time in years NO ANTS. A relief. You guys know me, and I dont work or
sell for Combat, this stuff worked and im real suprised and happpy.
Now I have to do the Mice somehow. Now I can take my cereal out of the
deep freeze!

Ants Dave UK diy 4 December 18th 08 06:03 PM
Ants, Lots of Ants Steve Home Repair 21 July 26th 06 04:13 AM
ants Wayne Langille Home Repair 5 May 24th 06 05:05 PM
!@#$%^&* ants -- how to get rid of them aurgathor Home Repair 12 May 16th 06 07:25 PM
Ants G.W. Walker UK diy 65 May 7th 04 11:18 PM