Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default Central AC

On 4/13/2011 6:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Then, who will walk in?

Barry Soereto and Bill Eyres. Eric Holder will be along later.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I used to get walking pneumonia about once every 5 years starting
around 1985. I had it last winter and waited too long before getting
antibiotics which knocked it out in a week but the weakness lasted
eight. Last Friday I started coughing clear phlegm and my nose kept
dripping and it was a harbinger of wicked things. The stuff turned
brown late Saturday, I called the doctor''s office Monday morning
and started on a course of antibiotic treatment that day. I feel
like hell and am just as mad. I have a backlog of work of every
description including HVAC and refrigeration. I was supposed to go
clean a condensing unit in a kitchen tonight while the place was
closed but was too freaking sick. That's why I'm so angry at those
evil little bacteria. :-(

Next time you go to the doc, get a vaccination for pneumonia.

Also tell him you want a script for Cipro or other antibiotic that you can
keep on hand for contingencies. As long as you're collecting prescriptions,
get one for Vicodin or other pain reliever. You never know when you might
break a toe or get a toothache in the middle of the night.

If your doctor won't cooperate with your informed and rational reasons, find
another doctor.

I, for example and with a cooperating doctor, have laid in a small supply of
meds that might come in handy in case of a disruption in normal services
(hurricane, monkey invasion, whatever). This pill-pack includes Vicodin, two
types of antibiotics (Cipro and SMZ/TMP, Valium, and a few others).

Run Central A/C fan 24/7? sophiesdad Home Repair 6 August 1st 07 10:46 AM
how much should central AC run ? [email protected] Home Repair 23 June 22nd 05 12:16 PM
central air? maxinemovies Home Repair 10 March 10th 05 03:52 PM
Central air help [email protected] Home Ownership 0 February 16th 05 05:59 AM
central vac as DC Edwin Pawlowski Woodworking 1 December 31st 04 12:14 AM