Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Power Deregulation - any feedback about third party suppliers?

On Mar 21, 10:12*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 3/21/2011 2:27 PM, harry wrote:

On Mar 21, 9:57 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 3/21/2011 3:48 AM, harry wrote:

On Mar 20, 9:18 pm, "
* *wrote:
On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 13:48:51 -0500, The Daring Dufas

* *wrote:
On 3/20/2011 1:21 PM, harry wrote:
On Mar 20, 11:38 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 3/20/2011 4:01 AM, harry wrote:

On Mar 19, 9:39 pm, * * * *wrote:
On 3/19/2011 1:19 PM, harry wrote:
(snip)

Having the Queen prevents the appearance of the likes of Bush and
Saddam Hussein. The Canadians and lots of other countries know this.
Again read all about it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Elizabeth_II

Yeah, but at least if we have a bad president, we can get rid of him or
her, either in 4 years, or sooner if their offenses are bad enough. QEII
seems like a decent enough old lady (for a royal), but one of these
mornings, she won't wake up, and then you will be stuck with her idiot
son. And he seems rather healthy.

If you don't understand why the basic concept of blood royalty (as
opposed to the faux royalty of temporary celebrity) is inherently
offensive and dehumanizing, there is little point in trying to explain
it to you. *I prefer to choose who I bow to. We are citizens, you are
subjects.

--
aem sends...

Your voting system is rigged too. *The system most places use is open
to abuse, eg the last Florida episode where the machines were tampered
with.

Harry, we have a miraculous area in America call Illinois more precisely
the city of Chicago. There is a magic there that allows dead Democrats
to vote for many years after they have died. Many Democrats want to be
buried in Chicago after they die so they can keep voting. America is an
amazing place, isn't it? ^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Ah. Even I have heard this. Zombies is it? * Or is it these folks in
cryogenic storage? *Do they get to vote by proxy?

The beauty is that they don't even have to wake up to vote. *The city takes
care of that for them! *It's such a wonderful place.

I suppose whoever controls the urn of ashes controls their vote. ^_^

Chicago is an urinal. *;-) *Also note who their new mayor is.- Hide quoted text -

Ah. The Jews are taking over? *More power to Israel.

That's funny, The Mayor's religion isn't the first thing that came to my
mind because I don't think it matters much. What matters is the fact
that the guy is a Commiecrat. :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

The Jews are the most dangerous lobbyists in the USA. *The Iraq war
was to defend Israel.

Harry my thought is that the war in Iraq was about stability. Saddam
Hussein was crazy enough to attack Israel and set the whole Middle East
afire and there would have been a lot more death than has occurred. I'm
sure Israel would have tested its nukes on Iraq and any Islamic country
in the area would have joined in and used nukes if they had them. I
don't think you want to see your Palestinian pals broiled alive and
Islamists don't care if they slaughter their own as long as they kill
whoever happens to be the Infidel of the day. I don't think the war was
being prosecuted just to protect Israel but to keep the region from
becoming unstable and stopping the flow of oil to the WHOLE world and
disrupting world economy.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Well so are the Iranians. And quite a few more would join in. Best
let them drive the Jews into the sea. Problem solved.
The Iraq war solved nothing. When left alone they will become another
nest of Islam nutters. As well might Libya. And Egypt. Yemen...etc.
That's what the medieval crusades were about.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/22/2011 4:03 AM, harry wrote:

On Mar 19, 9:39 pm, wrote:
[...]

Heck, most of The Middle East is still mad about The Crusades.
The Ninth and Last Crusade was over 740 years ago, how long do
you hold a grudge for Allah's sake? :-)

TDD

Looking for feedback... Larry[_7_] Woodworking 14 February 9th 10 02:54 PM
Very Odd Audio Common Mode Condition Started Just Before Midnight 12/31--Audio Feedback Oscillation through Power Line? Mark & Mary Ann Weiss Electronics 1 January 2nd 08 04:56 AM
some feedback.. blackbat UK diy 1 April 11th 07 11:19 PM
feedback Richard Electronics 1 November 6th 06 10:38 PM
OT Power Suppliers Weatherlawyer UK diy 6 January 13th 06 07:25 AM