Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do they even make these

I have an area in my backyard that was opened up when I moved my fence
recently. It has the tree line from when it was still a farm and I'd
like to put up some rope lights or light strings in some of the trees
for ambience purposes. However, it is about a 150 foot run around the
pull from the nearest current outlet and I don't want to mess with that.
So, is there anywhere I can find solar powered lights like this. The
Borgs don't seem to have anything I need.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/23/11 8:41 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
I have an area in my backyard that was opened up when I moved my fence
recently. It has the tree line from when it was still a farm and I'd
like to put up some rope lights or light strings in some of the trees
for ambience purposes. However, it is about a 150 foot run around the
pull from the nearest current outlet and I don't want to mess with that.
So, is there anywhere I can find solar powered lights like this. The
Borgs don't seem to have anything I need.

You mean like what is shown here ?

http://www.solar-rope-lights.com/

(Google is your friend)
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Reed wrote:

http://www.solar-rope-lights.com/

Thanks. I shoulda asked Google first, mea culpa.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 24, 5:10*am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

*Reed wrote:
http://www.solar-rope-lights.com/

Thanks. I shoulda asked Google first, mea culpa.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
*---PJ O'Rourke

Be careful, with the small solar panel shown, it's going to be
impossible to get that many bulbs lighting that brightly. I would run
a BBB check on the company and definitely use a credit card to pay so
you have some leverage to retutn them if necesary. Also give us some
feedback as to what you end up doing.