Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default One problem replaced by another. OIl furnace burns, stops after 9 seconds

So everything was fine, and now my oil furnace starts, runs for about
9 seconds with a good yellow flame, and stops.

In a while I can press reset and then the same thing happens.

9 seconds is not enough time for the fan to go on, of course. Now it
might be even a little shorter.

Hellllllllp!