Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Krimped House Water Supply Pipe

My public water supply pipe is krimped just after it enters the house
and just before the shutoff valve. It has been this way for a long time
and I have no reason to suggest it would continue to be fine. Water
pressure is very strong in the house and there are no leaks.

I'm being told to fix this. Since there is no simple way to work on
this pipe, and shutting off water from the outside would be extremely
difficult, is there a way to strengthen the pipe with something that
would clamp over the existing pipe?

Thanks!