Posted to alt.politics.economics,sci.econ,talk.environment,alt.california,alt.home.repair

Default U.S. Govt confirms: Cheaper to deport illegal aliens thanallowing them to stay

On Dec 12, 10:29*pm, "GeorgeWashingtonFan"
wrote:
DHS confirms cheaper to deport every illegal alien than allowing them
to stay

December 8th, 2010

On December 3, Department of Homeland Security Assistant Secretary for
Legislative Affairs, Nelson Peacock, responding to request from several
U.S. Senators, including Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX), wrote: Our
conservative estimate suggests that ICE would require a budget of more
than $135 billion to apprehend, detain and remove the nation s entire
illegal immigrant population.

In July 2010, the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR)
released the results of a study which examined the costs of illegal
immigration at the federal, state and local levels. The study found
that U.S. state and local governments shell out $84.2 billion annually
in various services (law enforcement, schools, social services, etc.),
with California taxpayers alone, spending $21 billion on illegal aliens
every year.

The same study found that $29 billion is spent every year in federal
funds on illegal aliens.

So, while it would cost a one-time fee of about $135 billion to deport
every single illegal alien in the country, it is actually a bargain
considering the fact that it already costs us $113 billion annually to
keep them here.

In other words, the mass deportation would pay for itself in a little
over a year.

Incidentally, in 2007, the DHS estimated the cost of deporting all
illegal aliens to be approximately $94 billion.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

* * * What Would America's Founders Say?

* The two enemies of the people are criminals
* and government, so let us tie the second down
* with the chains of the Constitution so the
* second will not become the legalized version
* of the first.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Those who hammer their guns into plows will
* plow for those who do not.
* *--Thomas Jefferson

* It does not take a majority to prevail ... but
* rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on
* setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
* men.
* --Samuel Adams

* The strongest reason for the people to retain
* the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last
* resort, to protect themselves against tyranny
* in government.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* *A free people ought not only to be armed and
* *disciplined, but they should have sufficient
* *arms and ammunition to maintain a status of
* *independence from any who might attempt to
* *abuse them, which would include their own
* *government."
* *-- George Washington

* No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* If the freedom of speech is taken away then
* dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep, to
* the slaughter.
* -- George Washington

* When governments fear the people there is liberty.
* When the people fear the government there is tyranny.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... Disarm only
* those who are neither inclined nor determined to
* commit crimes.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a
* *standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed
* *populace.
* * -- James Madison

* If the representatives of the people betray
* their constituents, there is then no resource
* left but in the exertion of that original
* right of self-defense which is paramount to
* all positive forms of government ... The
* citizens must rush tumultuously to arms,
* without concert, without system, without
* resource; except in their courage and despair
* ... The natural strength of the people in a
* large community, in proportion to the artificial
* strength of the government, is greater than in a
* small ... the people, without exaggeration, may
* be said to be entirely the masters of their own fate.
* -- Alexander Hamilton

* All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people
* of good conscience to remain silent.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Every government degenerates when trusted to the
* rulers of the people alone. The people themselves
* are its only safe depositories.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* As our enemies have found we can reason like men,
* so now let us show them we can fight like men also.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act!
* Action will delineate and define you.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Merchants have no country. The mere spot they
* stand on does not constitute so strong an
* attachment as that from which they draw their gains.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy
* of our monied corporations which dare already to
* challenge our government to a trial by strength,
* and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* I believe that banking institutions are more
* dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Experience hath shewn, that even under the best
* forms of government those entrusted with power
* have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted
* it into tyranny.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* A Founding Father speaks out on what's nowadays
* called "political correctness":

* Do not suffer yourselves to be wheeled out of
* your liberty to publish by any pretenses of
* politeness, delicacy or decency. These, as they
* are so often used, are but three different names
* for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice.
* --John Adams

Can you picture our pandering political hacks addressing mass
deportations?

http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare

Posted to alt.politics.economics,sci.econ,talk.environment,alt.california,alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Dec 13, 7:02*am, Walt Thole wrote:

snip

Would you please refrain from cluttering up this HOME REPAIR NG with
your political views? We really don't care what you think...if you do
think. You're being rather rude by intruding here.

Joe
Posted to alt.politics.economics,sci.econ,talk.environment,alt.california,alt.home.repair

--

Andy comments:

I agree with Joe completely...

Walt multiposted his garbage to

alt.politics.economics, sci.econ, talk.environment, alt.california

none of which have a damn thing to do with changing
faucet washers and stuff...

We have our own home grown whackos here, and don't
need anyone from the extremist political groups. Go back to
California where you belong....

Andy in Eureka, Texas
Posted to alt.politics.economics,sci.econ,talk.environment,alt.california,alt.home.repair

wrote:
DHS confirms cheaper to deport every illegal alien than allowing them
to stay

(snip)

Irrelevant discussion, since we don't have enough jails, buses or people
with badges and guns, to even make a serious dent in the total. Like
trying to evacuate Manhattan Island- physically impossible with existing
resources and infrastructure.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.politics.economics,sci.econ,talk.environment,alt.california,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:50:49 -0800 (PST), Andy wrote:

snip

Andy comments:

I agree with Joe completely...

As long as you're playing net-kop, why didn't you set an example by
TRIMMING YOUR POST.

Posted to alt.politics.economics,sci.econ,talk.environment,alt.california,alt.home.repair

Â*wrote:
DHS confirms cheaper to deport every illegal alien than allowing them
to stay

(snip)

Irrelevant discussion, since we don't have enough jails, buses or people
with badges and guns, to even make a serious dent in the total. Like
trying to evacuate Manhattan Island- physically impossible with existing
resources and infrastructure.

--
aem sends...

Still, worth a try.˜º
Posted to alt.politics.economics,sci.econ,talk.environment,alt.california,alt.home.repair

wrote:
DHS confirms cheaper to deport every illegal alien than allowing them
to stay

(snip)

Irrelevant discussion, since we don't have enough jails, buses or people
with badges and guns, to even make a serious dent in the total. Like
trying to evacuate Manhattan Island- physically impossible with existing
resources and infrastructure.

You do know buses can make more than one trip, right?

It is like you are saying....we can't get all of them, so no need in
getting rid of any of them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
DHS confirms cheaper to deport every illegal alien than allowing them
to stay

(snip)

Irrelevant discussion, since we don't have enough jails, buses or people
with badges and guns, to even make a serious dent in the total. Like
trying to evacuate Manhattan Island- physically impossible with existing
resources and infrastructure.

--
aem sends...

Just do what we did during the Viet Nam war. Take one up in a Huey just
high enough so they reach terminal velocity during freefall, and give them
one last flying lesson. It sends a message.

Steve

Posted to alt.politics.economics,sci.econ,talk.environment,alt.california,alt.home.repair

"Walt Thole" wrote in message

Can you picture our pandering political hacks addressing mass
deportations?

The govt. doesn't want mass deportations because industry doesn't want mass
deportations. Industry likes cheap labor, that's why the American Chamber
of Commerce opposes forcing industry to check the credentials of workers who
appear to perhaps have bogus documents. The ACC is also suing to block
Arizona's controversial law dealing with illegal immigrants, anyone who
thinks big business and the regular working folks of America live on the
same planet needs to think about that.

Posted to alt.politics.economics,sci.econ,talk.environment,alt.california,alt.home.repair

On Dec 14, 1:11*am, "DGDevin" wrote:
"Walt Thole" *wrote in message

Can you picture our pandering political hacks addressing mass
deportations?

The govt. doesn't want mass deportations because industry doesn't want mass
deportations. *Industry likes cheap labor, that's why the American Chamber
of Commerce opposes forcing industry to check the credentials of workers who
appear to perhaps have bogus documents. *The ACC is also suing to block
Arizona's controversial law dealing with illegal immigrants, anyone who
thinks big business and the regular working folks of America live on the
same planet needs to think about that.

better to keep all illegals here in forced work camps, no work no
food.

The USSR gulags found it very effective.

Have the prisoners do hard labor for say 10 years minimum, pay the a
buck a week only if they behave themselves. so they can buy one chaep
candy bar weekly

seriously arizonia fails to realize forced documentation presentation
will lead to everyone being required to carry a secure id, eventually
a implanted ID chip in your hand, a plastic card with readable chip,
your photo retinal scan and fingerprints, all hosted at a secure read
only database somehere......

its for our safety.....