Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Aid to illegal aliens might be a good thing

A visit to a bodega, Social Security office, Wal-Mart or anywhere
that accepts food stamps clearly shows that a basic necessity of life
somewhere between air, sex and food, particularly among those who
spurn English as our language, is... the cellphone. I recently
purchased an inexpensive pre-pay "disposable" cellphone only to
discover when I tried to activate it that all of its menus and screens
were in Spanish!

This being so, perhaps along with tax-free harbor, free education,
free health care and food stamps we should provide cellphones that are
"illegal-friendly", programmed in those languages preferred by
illegals. Air time could be charged to the illegal alien credit
cards being issued by Bank of America.

This could be a government-sponsored and funded program, with phones
made by a US company (e.g. Motorola) rather than Nokia, Kyocera, etc,
thus providing economic stimulus.

For those who peruse "American Rifleman" magazine, I commend to your
attention to the article on "Eldest Son", page 68 of current issue.
You can connect the dots.

For others I offer no internet cites. Nevermind, as you were, carry
on.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don Foreman wrote:

[...]

I like your thinking, Don. I read the article you cited and was really
impressed with it. I was there and I didn't even know it was going on.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 00:09:29 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

[...]

Press 1 for English
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

If you don't speak English, hang up and come back when you do!

Jim