Posted to alt.home.repair

Default pipe tee definition

Pipe tee (definition): a fitting designed to couple three pipes and
two roots. Example:

http://paleo.org/private/pipetee-1.jpg
http://paleo.org/private/pipetee-2.jpg
http://paleo.org/private/pipetee-3.jpg

Edward

Posted to alt.home.repair

Edward Reid wrote:
Pipe tee (definition): a fitting designed to couple three pipes and
two roots. Example:

http://paleo.org/private/pipetee-1.jpg
http://paleo.org/private/pipetee-2.jpg
http://paleo.org/private/pipetee-3.jpg

Edward

How deep wuz that tee?

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2010 1:55 PM, Edward Reid wrote:
Pipe tee (definition): a fitting designed to couple three pipes and
two roots. Example:

http://paleo.org/private/pipetee-1.jpg
http://paleo.org/private/pipetee-2.jpg
http://paleo.org/private/pipetee-3.jpg

Edward

Somebody needs a colon cleansing. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 20:06:55 -0500, jeff_wisnia
wrote:
How deep wuz that tee?

Probably 18" to the bottom, which is where the roots entered. Possibly
a little less. It was only about 3' from a Chinese elm, which most
likely made the contribution.

Edward

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
How deep wuz that tee?

Probably 18" to the bottom, which is where the roots entered. Possibly
a little less. It was only about 3' from a Chinese elm, which most
likely made the contribution.

Edward

When I put any joint in that corrugaed stuff somewhere near plants I
surround it with some concrete. Otherwise you do get this. Plants
are good at finding water since that's what they do for a living :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
jamesgangnc wrote:

wrote:
How deep wuz that tee?

Probably 18" to the bottom, which is where the roots entered. Possibly
a little less. It was only about 3' from a Chinese elm, which most
likely made the contribution.

Edward

When I put any joint in that corrugaed stuff somewhere near plants I
surround it with some concrete. Otherwise you do get this. Plants
are good at finding water since that's what they do for a living :-)

Technically speaking, plants don't "find" water, they just make use of
the water they stumble across. Roots don't explore, they exploit.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:27:20 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article
,
jamesgangnc wrote:

wrote:
How deep wuz that tee?

Probably 18" to the bottom, which is where the roots entered. Possibly
a little less. It was only about 3' from a Chinese elm, which most
likely made the contribution.

Edward

When I put any joint in that corrugaed stuff somewhere near plants I
surround it with some concrete. Otherwise you do get this. Plants
are good at finding water since that's what they do for a living :-)

Technically speaking, plants don't "find" water, they just make use of
the water they stumble across. Roots don't explore, they exploit.

Would you say that ants "find" water? Plants aren't all that much different
(in this way) than a colony of ants.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
" wrote:

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:27:20 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article
,
jamesgangnc wrote:

wrote:
How deep wuz that tee?

Probably 18" to the bottom, which is where the roots entered. Possibly
a little less. It was only about 3' from a Chinese elm, which most
likely made the contribution.

Edward

When I put any joint in that corrugaed stuff somewhere near plants I
surround it with some concrete. Otherwise you do get this. Plants
are good at finding water since that's what they do for a living :-)

Technically speaking, plants don't "find" water, they just make use of
the water they stumble across. Roots don't explore, they exploit.

Would you say that ants "find" water? Plants aren't all that much different
(in this way) than a colony of ants.

I wish I knew WTF is going on in the mind of an ant.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article ,
" wrote:

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:27:20 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article
,
jamesgangnc wrote:

wrote:
How deep wuz that tee?

Probably 18" to the bottom, which is where the roots entered.
Possibly a little less. It was only about 3' from a Chinese elm,
which most likely made the contribution.

Edward

When I put any joint in that corrugaed stuff somewhere near plants
I surround it with some concrete. Otherwise you do get this.
Plants are good at finding water since that's what they do for a
living :-)

Technically speaking, plants don't "find" water, they just make use
of the water they stumble across. Roots don't explore, they exploit.

Would you say that ants "find" water? Plants aren't all that much
different (in this way) than a colony of ants.

I wish I knew WTF is going on in the mind of an ant.

"Crimus, I wonder WTF happened to Harry. I'm bustin may ass over here and
he's off who knows where. Geesh, I hope some little brat didn't torch
him."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 03:15:59 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
" wrote:

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:27:20 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article
,
jamesgangnc wrote:

wrote:
How deep wuz that tee?

Probably 18" to the bottom, which is where the roots entered. Possibly
a little less. It was only about 3' from a Chinese elm, which most
likely made the contribution.

Edward

When I put any joint in that corrugaed stuff somewhere near plants I
surround it with some concrete. Otherwise you do get this. Plants
are good at finding water since that's what they do for a living :-)

Technically speaking, plants don't "find" water, they just make use of
the water they stumble across. Roots don't explore, they exploit.

Would you say that ants "find" water? Plants aren't all that much different
(in this way) than a colony of ants.

I wish I knew WTF is going on in the mind of an ant.

Water/food: find
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 21:40:46 GMT, Red Green wrote:

Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article ,
" wrote:

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:27:20 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article
,
jamesgangnc wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Wasn't he going to Cuber, or something?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 15, 8:11*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 03:15:59 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
" wrote:

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:27:20 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article
,
jamesgangnc wrote:

wrote:
How deep wuz that tee?

Probably 18" to the bottom, which is where the roots entered. Possibly
a little less. It was only about 3' from a Chinese elm, which most
likely made the contribution.

Edward

When I put any joint in that corrugaed stuff somewhere near plants I
surround it with some concrete. *Otherwise you do get this. *Plants
are good at finding water since that's what they do for a living :-)

Technically speaking, plants don't "find" water, they just make use of
the water they stumble across. Roots don't explore, they exploit.

Would you say that ants "find" water? *Plants aren't all that much different
(in this way) than a colony of ants.

I wish I knew WTF is going on in the mind of an ant.

Water/food: find

Queen: protect
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in
:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 21:40:46 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article ,
" wrote:

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:27:20 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article

,
jamesgangnc wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Cuber???

I meant ant#1 is wondering where MIA Harry, ant #2, is.

You were wondering WTF is going on in the mind of an ant.

**** poor yuk-yuk I guess. Maybe should have used Frank name instead.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

Cuber???

I meant ant#1 is wondering where MIA Harry, ant #2, is.

You were wondering WTF is going on in the mind of an ant.

**** poor yuk-yuk I guess. Maybe should have used Frank name instead.

*I* was the one wondering about the ant's thoughts, and I got your joke.
The cuber thing was someone else.

"swing over bed" Definition Pal Metalworking 29 August 30th 20 12:09 PM
Artist definition ChairMan Woodworking Plans and Photos 2 August 4th 08 01:57 PM
The Definition نسمة ايمان Home Repair 1 March 28th 08 07:56 PM
OT Definition, please Mary Fisher UK diy 23 October 29th 06 03:15 PM