Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default pipe tee definition

Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article ,
" wrote:

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:27:20 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article
,
jamesgangnc wrote:

On Dec 13, 12:17*am, Edward Reid
wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 20:06:55 -0500, jeff wisnia

wrote:
How deep wuz that tee?

Probably 18" to the bottom, which is where the roots entered.
Possibly a little less. It was only about 3' from a Chinese elm,
which most likely made the contribution.

Edward

When I put any joint in that corrugaed stuff somewhere near plants
I surround it with some concrete. Otherwise you do get this.
Plants are good at finding water since that's what they do for a
living :-)

Technically speaking, plants don't "find" water, they just make use
of the water they stumble across. Roots don't explore, they exploit.

Would you say that ants "find" water? Plants aren't all that much
different (in this way) than a colony of ants.

I wish I knew WTF is going on in the mind of an ant.

"Crimus, I wonder WTF happened to Harry. I'm bustin may ass over here and
he's off who knows where. Geesh, I hope some little brat didn't torch
him."