Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The end of home repairs - things to consider before buying a house

Fantastic article in the left column, which exposes dirty tricks
Realtors use and the questionable tax benefits of house ownership. The
links on the right side lead to many more great articles.

http://patrick.net/housing/crash.html