Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
cj cj is offline

Default skunk problem

it would appear that a skunk has moved in under our deck and the wife is
freaked out about it. we see him or her at night and and i'm thinking of
shooting it but my neighbor says that if i shoot it dead the skunk will
still spray due to a natural reflex...is this true?
another neighbor suggested i get a live trap that is not tall enough so
that if a skunk gets trapped it will not be able to lift its tail to
spray. finally, if the skunk does spray is there a good way to minimize
the stench? (tomato juice)
thanks, cj

How to get rid of a skunk Zephyr Home Repair 6 October 2nd 08 06:13 PM
Skunk story HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 2 June 22nd 08 05:30 PM
Skunk Remediation SteveB Home Repair 23 May 27th 08 08:43 PM
Damn Skunk! All Thumbs Home Repair 1 October 13th 05 02:47 AM
groundhog problem(?) [Was: Skunk Problem] donald girod Home Repair 2 August 10th 03 10:51 PM