Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Skunk story

From another newsgroup:

-------
"[MIAMI] American Airlines Flight 915 from Miami to Bogota, Colombia, was
delayed Wednesday night after a [stowaway] skunk was found in the back of
the cargo hold, discharging its foul odor throughout the aircraft..."

http://www.fortmilltimes.com/124/story/199861.html

The best thing to do would have been to leave a trail of food...
--

I would have left a trail of me getting the hell out of there, telling the
boss, "you want it out of there, you go scare it out".

That reminds me of an article I read years ago. Woman said she had a skunk
under her porch, how to get rid of it. That was the experts advice, put a
trail of dog food from the porch to the nearby woods. Woman wrote back said
"THANKS A LOT!! now I have TWO skunks under my porch"

------

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 20, 8:56*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
From another newsgroup:

-------
"[MIAMI] American Airlines Flight 915 from Miami to Bogota, Colombia, was
delayed Wednesday night after a [stowaway] skunk was found in the back of
the cargo hold, discharging its foul odor throughout the aircraft..."

http://www.fortmilltimes.com/124/story/199861.html

The best thing to do would have been to leave a trail of food...
--

I would have left a trail of me getting the hell out of there, telling the
boss, "you want it out of there, you go scare it out".

That reminds me of an article I read years ago. Woman said she had a skunk
under her porch, how to get rid of it. That was the experts advice, put a
trail of dog food from the porch to the nearby woods. Woman wrote back said
"THANKS A LOT!! now I have TWO skunks under my porch"

------

I dont know how passengers survived the trip. There is a house just
north of Chicago where a family of skunks got into ductwork and the
basement about a year ago, since then the insurance co has spent about
350,000.00 tearing out walls, ducts, furniture, carpet, floors,
cleaning, relocating the owner and still they say it stinks. I wonder
if the plane will be cleaned easily.
Posted to alt.home.repair

That reminds me of an article I read years ago. Woman said she had a skunk
under her porch, how to get rid of it. That was the experts advice, put a
trail of dog food from the porch to the nearby woods. Woman wrote back said
"THANKS A LOT!! now I have TWO skunks under my porch"

------

Well it's her own fault. She obviously put the dog food down wrong, it's supposed to lead from the house to the woods, no the other way around .

Skunk problems - YUCK! Response and my funny OT story No Home Repair 1 July 5th 06 07:53 PM
Damn Skunk! All Thumbs Home Repair 1 October 13th 05 03:47 AM
Damn Skunk! Jim Yanik Home Repair 0 October 13th 05 01:39 AM
Damn Skunk! Colbyt Home Repair 0 October 12th 05 11:05 PM
Damn Skunk! Joseph Meehan Home Repair 0 October 12th 05 10:22 PM