Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Torque in electrical box

Hello,
I was hoping to get some help from the electrical guys. I have been doing
a little rewiring and I have read about making sure the proper torque is use
in the connections but I have never seen any electrician use any kind of
torque device.

I am willing to buy and use the proper tools. The Big box stores only have
torque wrenches. I assume I am looking for a torque screwdriver? Anyone
actually use one of these? any recommendations?

The other confusing thing is the electrical boxes indicate lbs-in is this
actually inch pounds?

Thanks for the help
Rob