Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Getting rid of unwanted pests

video:

University of Nevada Cooperative Extension

Using Diatomaceous Earth (DE), peppermint, heated vinegar and salt,
lavender, Bay leaves and NutraSweet

http://www.youtube.com/UNRExtension

Interesting...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 19, 5:16*pm, Oren wrote:
video:

University of Nevada Cooperative Extension

Using Diatomaceous Earth (DE), *peppermint, heated vinegar and salt,
lavender, Bay leaves and NutraSweet

http://www.youtube.com/UNRExtension

Interesting...

There is an old joke that states: if you have a swarm of flies in your
livingroom, all you need to do to get rid of them is place a bucket of
feces outdoors :-)lol.
R.R.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
video:

University of Nevada Cooperative Extension

Using Diatomaceous Earth (DE), peppermint, heated vinegar and salt,
lavender, Bay leaves and NutraSweet

http://www.youtube.com/UNRExtension

Interesting...

That may work, but you'll probably just have to wait till Nov2

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 19, 5:16*pm, Oren wrote:
video:

University of Nevada Cooperative Extension

Using Diatomaceous Earth (DE), *peppermint, heated vinegar and salt,
lavender, Bay leaves and NutraSweet

http://www.youtube.com/UNRExtension

Interesting...

I got a kick out of his advice to put your bed posts surrounded by
water to drown invading bed bugs, then later telling us that bedbugs
hide behind the bedboard
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 04:58:06 -0700 (PDT), Frank
wrote:

On Sep 19, 5:16*pm, Oren wrote:
video:

University of Nevada Cooperative Extension

Using Diatomaceous Earth (DE), *peppermint, heated vinegar and salt,
lavender, Bay leaves and NutraSweet

http://www.youtube.com/UNRExtension

Interesting...

I got a kick out of his advice to put your bed posts surrounded by
water to drown invading bed bugs, then later telling us that bedbugs
hide behind the bedboard

Good point. No way would I put my bed post/legs in water (California
Red Oak).

He did mention "something I'm working on". Maybe he can fine tune his
research a bit. g And I don't have a Ph D.