Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Non-Stick Surface On Steam Irons

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:31:51 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"ChrisCoaster" wrote in message
On Sep 12, 10:06 am, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 16:00:39 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

Piggy-backing on this topic: I have also gone to all-glass storage
containers,
away from plastic, which also exudes bad stuff, esp. when used to re-
heat food.

Yep. Pig-ignorant. You must not be able to sleep at night with all of
those
evil business people after you.

Interesting. Are you saying that plastic products (sold for use with
food
&
drink)....

- Do not exude certain chemicals which might not be healthy

"exude", "certain", "chemicals", might. Yep, we've found another
delusional
paranoid idiot.

You've just confessed to reading almost nothing, and getting 99% of your
news from television. You should be ashamed, but that would require that
you
be smart.- Hide quoted text -

_______________________

And probably FOX News at that.

-CC

===============

It's one thing to deny that some chemicals might be harmful, but's denying
offgassing of certain chemicals in plastics. He's hilarious.

Lying, as usual. Typical lefty sucking up to lefty.

He will now say that he is NOT denying that offgassing occurs. Give him an
hour to spot this message.

Not everyone is as slow as lefties.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stop being a pussy. Answer the question.

Are you denying that there
********COULD BE*********
harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers?
Yes or no?

Don't be afraid. Pick one. Yes or no?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:41:43 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Stop being a pussy. Answer the question.

I did, but it's clear that you're illiterate.

Are you denying that there
********COULD BE*********
harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers?
Yes or no?

Don't be afraid. Pick one. Yes or no?

Typical leftist nonsense.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:42:15 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Stop being a pussy. Answer the question.

I did! Stop asking and read, idiot!

Are you denying that there
********COULD BE*********
harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers?
Yes or no?

Don't be afraid. Pick one. Yes or no?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Stop being a pussy. Answer the question.

I did, but it's clear that you're illiterate.

Are you denying that there
********COULD BE*********
harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers?
Yes or no?

Don't be afraid. Pick one. Yes or no?

Typical leftist nonsense.

You can't be adamant about this unless you are able and willing to clarify
your opinion. Initially, I assumed you were unwilling, but now I realize you
are unable also. You've painted yourself into a corner.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:09:53 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:56:12 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
news On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:42:15 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Stop being a pussy. Answer the question.

I did! Stop asking and read, idiot!

Are you denying that there
********COULD BE*********
harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers?
Yes or no?

Don't be afraid. Pick one. Yes or no?

I will let you know when you answer the question to my satisfaction. Last
chance for a yes or no answer:

Let me know when you stop lying.

Are you denying that there
********COULD BE*********
harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers?
Yes or no?

Lies are all you leftists are good for.

What do you think I lied about? Describe my lie.

Pretty much everything in this thread. You _are_ good at it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:09:53 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

Stop being a pussy. Answer the question.

I did! Stop asking and read, idiot!

Are you denying that there
********COULD BE*********
harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers?
Yes or no?

Don't be afraid. Pick one. Yes or no?

I will let you know when you answer the question to my satisfaction.
Last
chance for a yes or no answer:

Let me know when you stop lying.

Are you denying that there
********COULD BE*********
harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers?
Yes or no?

Lies are all you leftists are good for.

What do you think I lied about? Describe my lie.

Pretty much everything in this thread. You _are_ good at it.

Be specific. You'll waste more messages trying NOT to be specific. Yes, you
will.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:16:37 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

I was specific. I'm sorry that you can't read. Sue your teachers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:16:37 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:09:53 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

newsusq86dfk9p94onfe80d4i74shht8nf47g@4ax. com...
wrote:

[...]

No. You said I lied about "everything in this thread". That is not specific.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:36:32 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:09:53 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

om...

wrote:

[...]

How much more specific can you get than "everything", dummy? BTW, that isn't
what I said, liar.

If you want to know more, just read back, if you can (it would be the first
time).

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 13, 1:35*am, "
wrote:
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:23:24 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote:
wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:11:54 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Exactly how did your parents cause you to hate science? Did they beat you?
Or, are you a member of a religious cult (any)?

Yep. *You lie like a leftist, too. *No surprises though; at least you're
consistent.

Let's start over again. Are you denying that there

********COULD BE*********

harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers?

There ********COULD BE********* snow here tomorrow, but since it's 90F at
7:30PM, yes, but it's a long, long shot.

I could break a glass canister, step on a shard, and get blood poisoning, too.

Yes or no? Are you denying it? One word response. Yes or no?

Typical leftist.- Hide quoted text -

What has that got to do with the topic?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Sep 13, 1:35 am, "
wrote:
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:23:24 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote:
wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:11:54 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Exactly how did your parents cause you to hate science? Did they beat
you?
Or, are you a member of a religious cult (any)?

Yep. You lie like a leftist, too. No surprises though; at least you're
consistent.

Let's start over again. Are you denying that there

********COULD BE*********

harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers?

There ********COULD BE********* snow here tomorrow, but since it's 90F at
7:30PM, yes, but it's a long, long shot.

I could break a glass canister, step on a shard, and get blood poisoning,
too.

Yes or no? Are you denying it? One word response. Yes or no?

Typical leftist.- Hide quoted text -

What has that got to do with the topic?
===========

You've seen this before. Anything but complete faith in industry means
you're a leftist. If he found that his water supply was contaminated with
DDT and he literally watched his kids getting sick from it, he'd still claim
there was no proof. He'd probably fire his kids' pediatrician, and interview
new ones based first on their politics.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/11/2010 3:05 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Sep 11, 12:39 am, wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:50 pm, Home@Home. (Mary) wrote:

Do they still use teflon, or is there a better type of material on the
soleplate of steam irons?

Dunno if they still do in the USA, but in Europe it has been
discontinued due to it evolving poisonous gases when hot. Also in pans
etc.http://www.apfn.org/apfn/teflon.htm

You got that right! I have zero "non-stick" pans in my kitchen.

I have a few non stick pans, they are cast iron.