Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Anybody hear of/know of SkidSteerExpress???

http://www.skidsteerexpress.com

Nothing much on them, themselves on home page, etc.

Have a couple things I'm interested in but hadn't heard of 'em and just
thought I'd ask here as there are a lot of folks into a lot of stuff...

A guick dags didn't uncover anything bad but nothing on the company,
either...

-dpb

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

--

If you're looking for a way to remove the bull**** from this
newsgroup, you need one of these:
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Robatoy wrote:

If you're looking for a way to remove the bull**** from this
newsgroup, you need one of these:
http://www.terex.com/main.php?obj=pr...nav=prod&id=15

Those are not much more than a toy...
http://www.liebherr.us/ME/en-GB/products_us-me.wfw/id-2044-0

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

On Sep 1, 5:23*pm, dpb wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

If you're looking for a way to remove the bull**** from this
newsgroup, you need one of these:
http://www.terex.com/main.php?obj=pr...nav=prod&id=15

Those are not much more than a toy...
http://www.liebherr.us/ME/en-GB/products_us-me.wfw/id-2044-0

--

Yabbut, that Liebherr is harder to park.
..
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Robatoy wrote:

Yabbut, that Liebherr is harder to park.

900 frickin tons??? Holy ****e!

Yeah...saw them in Powder River Basin lignite coal country where had
online coal ash monitors in former life. Truly amazing...

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

"dpb" wrote in message ...
http://www.skidsteerexpress.com

Nothing much on them, themselves on home page, etc.

Have a couple things I'm interested in but hadn't heard of 'em and just
thought I'd ask here as there are a lot of folks into a lot of stuff...

A guick dags didn't uncover anything bad but nothing on the company,
either...

-dpb

I recently bought some mounting plates from them. I have a small Thomas 85
skid steer, and I wanted to get a 48" bucket and a set of forks for it, but
for some reason no one including Thomas, has the proper mounting plate. All
the places that claim to sell them, have the 85 mixed up with walk behind
machines. The owner of SSE talked to me on the phone, verified that I was
correct, and got me the needed plates. The price was great, the shipping
fast. Very nice folks to deal with

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

"RBM" wrote in message

"dpb" wrote in message
[...]

Whoa, sorry, I take that back. Just looked it up, it was
skidsteersolutions.com

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote the following:
On Sep 1, 5:23 pm, dpb wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

If you're looking for a way to remove the bull**** from this
newsgroup, you need one of these:
http://www.terex.com/main.php?obj=pr...nav=prod&id=15

Those are not much more than a toy...
http://www.liebherr.us/ME/en-GB/products_us-me.wfw/id-2044-0

--

Yabbut, that Liebherr is harder to park.

No it isn't. Just pull up to the curb and make your own room by
squashing any cars in the way.
Can't wail until one of them shows up in the monster truck shows.
Big Foot would become a sandal. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

On 9/1/2010 3:23 PM, dpb wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

If you're looking for a way to remove the bull**** from this
newsgroup, you need one of these:
http://www.terex.com/main.php?obj=pr...nav=prod&id=15

Those are not much more than a toy...
http://www.liebherr.us/ME/en-GB/products_us-me.wfw/id-2044-0

--

I'll see your truck and raise you a diesel engine:

http://www.vincelewis.net/bigengine.html
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Just Wondering wrote:
On 9/1/2010 3:23 PM, dpb wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

If you're looking for a way to remove the bull**** from this
newsgroup, you need one of these:
http://www.terex.com/main.php?obj=pr...nav=prod&id=15

Those are not much more than a toy...
http://www.liebherr.us/ME/en-GB/products_us-me.wfw/id-2044-0

--

I'll see your truck and raise you a diesel engine:

http://www.vincelewis.net/bigengine.html

That was a good read. Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Ron Ron is offline

On Sep 1, 4:46*pm, dpb wrote:
http://www.skidsteerexpress.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWIFNzfNC2I
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

dpb wrote in :

http://www.skidsteerexpress.com

Nothing much on them, themselves on home page, etc.

Have a couple things I'm interested in but hadn't heard of 'em and just
thought I'd ask here as there are a lot of folks into a lot of stuff...

A guick dags didn't uncover anything bad but nothing on the company,
either...

-dpb

In my opinion, it looks like a smallish company that might be good. It's
definately worth sending them an e-mail and asking questions. (If you
want to talk to someone on the phone, I guess you've got to e-mail them
first.)

They've got a place for local pickup, so if you're nearby take a look at
what you're interested in personally.

Be sure to ask about their warranty.

Puckdropper
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Uno Uno is offline

dpb wrote:
http://www.skidsteerexpress.com

Nothing much on them, themselves on home page, etc.

Have a couple things I'm interested in but hadn't heard of 'em and just
thought I'd ask here as there are a lot of folks into a lot of stuff...

A guick dags didn't uncover anything bad but nothing on the company,
either...

They look good to me. Clean, minimalist, professional.
--
Uno
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Uno wrote:
dpb wrote:
http://www.skidsteerexpress.com

Nothing much on them, themselves on home page, etc.

Have a couple things I'm interested in but hadn't heard of 'em and
just thought I'd ask here as there are a lot of folks into a lot of
stuff...

A guick dags didn't uncover anything bad but nothing on the company,
either...

They look good to me. Clean, minimalist, professional.

Extremely minimalist--no mailing address, no physical address, etc.,
etc, ...

Always wonder where things are going when there's no indication of who's
behind the curtain in the corner and Toto hasn't pulled back the curtain...

Could be fine, might be black hole...so far I've held off owing more to
other things intervening so haven't done a ping to see if get response
or not.

Anybody hear of/know of SkidSteerExpress??? dpb Woodworking 15 September 16th 10 02:05 PM
EVER HEAR OF A 31/32-28 TAP? Randy Metalworking 5 February 5th 10 11:03 PM
Did I hear right George UK diy 0 July 30th 08 09:00 PM
"Do yo hear what I hear?" was Recession is a given. Can we avoid a Bush Depression? Larry Jaques Metalworking 1 April 3rd 08 04:02 AM
Anybody here ever hear of this Craven Morehead Home Repair 2 August 26th 06 04:48 AM