Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Anybody hear of/know of SkidSteerExpress???

Uno wrote:
dpb wrote:
http://www.skidsteerexpress.com

Nothing much on them, themselves on home page, etc.

Have a couple things I'm interested in but hadn't heard of 'em and
just thought I'd ask here as there are a lot of folks into a lot of
stuff...

A guick dags didn't uncover anything bad but nothing on the company,
either...

They look good to me. Clean, minimalist, professional.

Extremely minimalist--no mailing address, no physical address, etc.,
etc, ...

Always wonder where things are going when there's no indication of who's
behind the curtain in the corner and Toto hasn't pulled back the curtain...

Could be fine, might be black hole...so far I've held off owing more to
other things intervening so haven't done a ping to see if get response
or not.