Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - what's the deal with the doG morons?

Seriously. Why are there so many stupid, moronic idiots out there who
believe in doG? And it's not even just the flyoverstates, like Ohio,
although OH is the most heinous place on the PLANET! I have had the
misfortune of meeting, in person, 8 different people from Ohio. ASSHOLES
all. wow. Just wow. WHAT IS UP WITH THE MIDWEST/FLYOVERSTATES? Blech. If you
live there, and somehow have managed to not become an asshole,
MOVE...NOW...I MEAN IT. Before you get sucked into whatever happens to
"people" who live there. I'm not kidding. You probably only have an hour or
two before your brain gets sucked into the "flyoverstate" vortex. Move now.
I'm not kidding.Oh wait...too late...you've become an asshole. Never mind.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 29, 1:48*am, "h" wrote:
Seriously. Why are there so many stupid, moronic idiots out there who
believe in doG? And it's not even just the flyoverstates, like Ohio,
although OH is the most heinous place on the PLANET! I have had the
misfortune of meeting, in person, 8 different people from Ohio. ASSHOLES
all. wow. Just wow. WHAT IS UP WITH THE MIDWEST/FLYOVERSTATES? Blech. If you
live there, and somehow have managed to not become an asshole,
MOVE...NOW...I MEAN IT. Before you get sucked into whatever happens to
"people" who live there. I'm not kidding. You probably only have an hour or
two before your brain gets sucked into the "flyoverstate" vortex. Move now.
I'm not kidding.Oh wait...too late...you've become an asshole. Never mind..

People like certainty in life, And after. Consider it a bit if (life)
insurance.
Heh Heh!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 28, 7:48*pm, "h" wrote:
Seriously. Why are there so many stupid, moronic idiots out there who
believe in doG? And it's not even just the flyoverstates, like Ohio,
although OH is the most heinous place on the PLANET! I have had the
misfortune of meeting, in person, 8 different people from Ohio. ASSHOLES
all. wow. Just wow. WHAT IS UP WITH THE MIDWEST/FLYOVERSTATES? Blech. If you
live there, and somehow have managed to not become an asshole,
MOVE...NOW...I MEAN IT. Before you get sucked into whatever happens to
"people" who live there. I'm not kidding. You probably only have an hour or
two before your brain gets sucked into the "flyoverstate" vortex. Move now.
I'm not kidding.Oh wait...too late...you've become an asshole. Never mind..

You wouldn't know what an asshole looked like...if you didn't check
the mirror every day.
Prejudice and superiority are empty feelings...you are truly a sad
case to pity.
It's the internet that give individuals like you an imitation of a
spine...otherwise "Mr. Milktoast" would be in his room playing with
his rooster.