Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default OT - what's the deal with the doG morons?

Seriously. Why are there so many stupid, moronic idiots out there who
believe in doG? And it's not even just the flyoverstates, like Ohio,
although OH is the most heinous place on the PLANET! I have had the
misfortune of meeting, in person, 8 different people from Ohio. ASSHOLES
all. wow. Just wow. WHAT IS UP WITH THE MIDWEST/FLYOVERSTATES? Blech. If you
live there, and somehow have managed to not become an asshole,
MOVE...NOW...I MEAN IT. Before you get sucked into whatever happens to
"people" who live there. I'm not kidding. You probably only have an hour or
two before your brain gets sucked into the "flyoverstate" vortex. Move now.
I'm not kidding.Oh wait...too late...you've become an asshole. Never mind.