Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

Default Coming to Theaters This Fall....

I Want Your Money.

Trailer at youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wty7974IKg

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
news
I Want Your Money.

Trailer at youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wty7974IKg

I love it! Everyone should watch this.

Colbyt

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-08-19, Colbyt wrote:

I love it! Everyone should watch this.

And then do what? Nobody has done anything for the last 30 yrs! What
makes you think this movie will change that? I found it hilarious
this movie had ol' "deficit spending/crush the unions" Ronnie
espousing the anti govt line. What a joke.

If anyone believes the US is not now a fascist govt or this is still a
govt for/by the ppl, they're either fools or morons.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-08-19, Colbyt wrote:

I love it! Everyone should watch this.

And then do what? Nobody has done anything for the last 30 yrs! What
makes you think this movie will change that? I found it hilarious
this movie had ol' "deficit spending/crush the unions" Ronnie
espousing the anti govt line. What a joke.

I find that amusing too. This movie is going to be as accurate as a Michael
Moore movie.

Ronnie Ray gun to the rescue eyes rolling.

BTW: We did have the deficit under control during the Clinton
administration. I don't give Clinton full credit, but it can (could?) be
done.

Jim